Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SCAM 101 : never give out blank checks

What to do with a blank check ?? Hehehehe .....enjoy it temporarily !! Here's the rest of the news and hope someone will learn from it .

http://money.inq7.net/columns/view_c...0&dd=01&file=6
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

if i were to be given a blank check? with that i will really have to enjoy myself to the maximum level... 28 M ..... thats lots of money brah!

giving out blank check is plain stupid :mrgreen:

-- double post --

not so bad. unsaon man niya blank cheque kung sakto ra pundo sa account?

There's something fishy about this story. Banks don't just easily encash huge amounts of checks, 28M pa? Personal checking accounts are heavily monitored by the banks back office: the check processing department where they manually counter-check signatures against the filed signature and amount drafted (yes even with imaged signatures, they manually check it). And not only that, there is an automatic red flag ticker when the amount to be drafterd is quite high. They right away conduct (as per SOP) further investigation. So, this 28M scandal has more to tell than just 4 blank checks.

It was a actually a big scandal in Metro Manila when it happened . You are right of the procedures on handling such big amount of money by banks procedures . How it got through or how it went out smoothly way before the owner of the check found out is I dont know . It was even televised on MGB and other talkshows what went wrong . Is it greed over stupidity ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

oist springfield taga MO ka or IL?

Quote Originally Posted by bisaya70
    oist springfield taga MO ka or IL?

Im from Las Vegas , NV .

Are you talking about the town named Springfield located in IL. ?? If so , dili bai ... my nick is a name of a pistol from a gunmaker located in Geneseo , Springfield , IL .

SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 I definitely agree with yor argument.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast