Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default After the Love has Gone..... What's next?

Hi every one..... i just would like to know your opinion on something.... what would you do if your love with someone suddenly fades away...... what would you do?

Default Re: After the Love has Gone..... What's next?

And also.... why is it we always fall in love sometimes with the wrong person? and we will later on find out that she is not the one..... and you just woke up one day and realize that time had flown by and you ask yourself what had i been doing with my lovelife..... im always the one getting hurt in the end....

..hehehe i been there many times... what i did is.. i stop looking for love.. until time comes that love has found me.. ..

Quote Originally Posted by mr_mandaue
    And also.... why is it we always fall in love sometimes with the wrong person? and we will later on find out that she is not the one..... and you just woke up one day and realize that time had flown by and you ask yourself what had i been doing with my lovelife..... im always the one getting hurt in the end....
    well, you can do nothing about your past..now all you can do is try to learn from ur mistakes nd never do them all over again.Â* Â*

yeah i know that we cannot do anything anymore about our past.... it already happened and its just became a reminder for us na lang.... but sometimes when you have nothing to think about anymore.... your past still keeps on knocking on your head.... and that really sucks sometimes..... even you want to avoid it but there are those things that always reminds you of the past..... i guess it really does takes time to forget all things until you just make them just a pigment of your imagination and fade into just a memory....

after d luv has gone.............. move on... wait sa nxt round. dili mangita ky muabot ra na...

just 4 the right ones

hmmm.... enjoy life....

start another one

kuyawa sad anang love nimo kai inig ugma mawala naman..fades away like blue jeans fade...hehhee

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast