Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best Web Developer and Designer...

Hello Peeps, Can you help me out to find the good webpage designer. Have sample deployed websites, cheap, good designs and presentables.. etc..

Please post referrals.. thanks

Default Re: Best Web Developer and Designer...

if you're looking for cheap good designs, then you're not look for the best :P ehehe!
    i suggest you try flashfreak! gahi kaayo nang tawhana! da best!

Quote Originally Posted by sinus_
    if you're looking for cheap good designs, then you're not look for the best :P ehehe!
    i agree.
    and....sometimes "too much" designs and "lots" of images, makes sites too slow. There's a "probability" that if loading pages and consumes too much time, the people might ignore your pages. Presentable enough but don't keep users waiting........ (believe me, i have experienced it, perhaps all of us... users/developers alike)

In a Worst Case Scenario: also think about 56k/modems point of view.

Also observe the large/popular sites, they don't have much fancy designs. "fast" is all that matters.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

Whoever said fancy meant slow?

@sinus thanks for the referral... but im afraid i wont be available for any more projects. got myself tied up with pretty good projects for the whole year.

well, if you prefer cheap web design/development then you wont get the best... but if you say you want the best for your money then you'll get better results.

what you pay is what you get. ^____^

i think 56k modems no longer exist. unless you've been living under a rock for ages now.

Quote Originally Posted by flashfreak
    i think 56k modems no longer exist. unless you've been living under a rock for ages now.

OT:i agree, i dont make 56k speed and 800x600 reso as a factor if mghimo ko ug websites.

if your looking for good quality web designer try checking philweavers.net.

try me............. please check this thread: https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=128604.0

Loading time is a factor pud bya..

I'm using a broadband connection and there a lot of sites that I visit that keep on displaying LOADING every time I click on something. I don't usually stay long on those sites..

when i was with globe, my so-called broadband connection was slower than 56k... thank god i'm with smartbro now :mrgreen:

also, it's unfortunate, but a lot of people still are on 800 x 600 resolution. 800 across is the default even at netopia.
    a lot of internet cafes have that resolution. and i bet it's the case with the majority of individual users.

it's ok if the site looks BAD on a 800 across resolution. as long as it's visible (without, for example, text flowing under images).

as for designers, check out http://www.philwebservices.com/ as far as i can tell from the results, they do pretty good work.

nick

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast