Default Fashion One is hiring. We're looking for Video Editors (Bigfoot studios)

Fashion One is hiring. We're looking for Video Editors

Fashion One is a cutting-edge, global television network, which focuses on the synergy between lifestyle, travel, entertainment, film and fashion.

Position: Video Editor

Qualifications:
    Experience with deadline-oriented promotions, short form or long form broadcast work is critical.
    Should be creative and have the ability to multi-task as required.
    Project management skills are also necessary.
    Must have strong working knowledge of editing and graphics applications including: Apple Final Cut Studio and the Adobe Creative Suite.
    Must be familiar with any digital video and audio peripherals necessary for editing.
    Must know third party plug-ins, multiple formats (HD) and related test equipment for digital video and audio.

Job Description:
    The video editor is responsible for selecting and assembling video and audio materials with the tenets of the art of storytelling. This material may consist of pre-edited video clips, raw camera footage, graphics and sound.
    The video editor should be creative and should have the ability to multi-task as required. Project management skills are also necessary.
    The video editor reports directly to the lead/senior video editor.

For more information, visit:
    Fashion One - 24/7 Fashion TV & Entertainment | Fashion Shows | Models | Photographers | Designers | Makeup Artists

Send your application to mj@fashionone.com

Default Re: Fashion One is hiring. We're looking for Video Editors (Bigfoot studios)

hi sir,

naay part time nganha sir? like field attendant / coordinator? thanks...

Default Re: Fashion One is hiring. We're looking for Video Editors (Bigfoot studios)

Hi sir.. Naa mo part - time? I am in need,. bisan 3 hours a day,.

sorry we need full time editors.. 10hrs a day

Good day! sir, is it alright if i didn't have any work experience as a video editor? but i am really making short films and editing videos at home... thanks!

Im interested! Please check my website for my latest works. Thanks!

My Website/Reel

sir naay part time,,sa inyo companya,ojt man gud ko dre sa colon as IT-Support...
    gusto ko maka ern og mani para naa ko allowance..wa man gud allowance ako ge ojetihan..
    tnk u ,

is this still open for applicants?

Blog Entries

Interested pls pm me!

10.    Advertisement