Default Need Food Quality Containers and Shiping Boxes Needed for oil and food production

I am in need of information of any Philippine suppliers of High quality Food-Grade plastic bottles, glass jars, HDPE plastic buckets, all with sealable lids; also I need cardboard packing boxes associated with these various sizes of containers. This is for the containment and shipping of all the various food products that I am presently beginning to process.

I am presently in need of the following:
    16-20oz Plastic bottles
    16-20oz Glass jars
    1 Quart (32 FL. oz.) Plastic bottles
    1 Quart (32 Fl. oz.) Glass jars
    2 Quart (64 FL. oz.) Plastic bottles
    2 Quart (64 FL. oz.) Glass jars
    1 gallon (128 FL. oz.) Plastic jugs
    1 gallon (128 FL. oz.) HDPE Plastic containers
    1 gallon re-sealable pails
    5 gallons (640 FL. oz.) Plastic jugs
    5 gallons (640 FL. oz.) HDPE Plastic containers

I am beginning the production of multiple grades of coconut oils, various coconut products, and several organically grown gourmet vegetable, fruit, sauces, and glazing products.

Please if possible give me the Company Names, address, websites, and contact numbers if possible. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by jamesmusslewhite; 05-10-2010 at 10:59 AM.

Default Re: Need Food Quality Containers and Shiping Boxes Needed for oil and food production

interesting thread. i hope there'd be fellow istoryans who'll reply to this thread.

Also need to know supplier of glass jar and metal lid with plastisol liner.

Hi! If you are in Cebu, you can get glass jars ranging from 8 oz to 32 oz from San Miguel Yamamura Packaging located at the San Miguel Brewery compound in Mandaue City. Some jars are available directly from their Cebu plant while others can be shipped in from Manila. Most of their lids come with plastisol liner. Here is a link to their glass catalog: http://www.smypc.com/PDF/GLASS_SMYPC24022012.pdf

For plastic jars, we manufacture PE and HDPE plastic jars in our Manila plant. I will provide you the link to our website tomorrow as it is still down tonight. We can also produce customized PET bottles for you in our partner's Cebu plant if you want your own design. Our contact person in Cebu is Jhanelle Limtaj, Mobile 0914-7981112 and 0923-1482298 email: cristaldragon.oj@gmail.com

For your packing boxes, the glass bottles from San Miguel are packed in boxes already. The quantity per box depends on the size. If you want special or customized boxes, you can contact the following suppliers: Republic Corrugated Cargons (032-3469414) or Managsuon Brothers Packaging Corp. (032-3439286). Both companies are located in Mandaue.

Please PM or email me (cristaldragon.oj@gmail.com) also the designs of jars/containers that you have in mind so I can check our product lineup.

Hope this helps.

Hello please check this supplier, I think they can help you with glass containers

https://www.istorya.net/forums/food-a...l#post15977346

6.    Advertisement