Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question HP After Sales Product Support - What can you say?

Issue Resolved. Mods please close this thread. thanks!

Keep posting kadto naka encounter good/bad after sales. I'm currenty using HP products here.

up up up up up update from HP users please...

Quote Originally Posted by PR0CESS0R View Post
    Keep posting kadto naka encounter good/bad after sales. I'm currenty using HP products here.
    Bro unsa imong HP product bro? When did you acquire it and did you encounter any trouble with it since day 1?

Ako, I'm hoping they would replace my HP Pavilion w2228h Monitor, I still have to send this back to Accent Micro on Monday so they could send it to LAMCO, their distributor on Tuesday. It has a physical flaw, its not affecting the operational aspect of the device though. But its bothering me, because the supposedly glossy perfection of the monitor is not anymore entirely perfect due to the pretty visible internal(meaning it's behind the external thin film) physical defect on the screen. Initially, MSI and Accent Micro(where I bought the HP Slimline bundle from) told me that HP usually do not support these kinds of flaw(which I think is really ridiculous), and if it were true then it means that HP Products are substandard, because it comes with physical flaws.

Lesson learned, I should have been more careful about choosing HP, I never thought after sales support sucks. Though, I still have to find out what happens next week.

Anyone, please share you experience using HP especially the after sale product support.

HP Phil.
    Post Sales
    632-867-3551 - Toll Free na bro

likely ma replace-san na bro...ang problem is within the Accent Micro but they know that....hasulan lang siguro....mao gyud problema diri sa mga retailers... pila ka days na na nimo bai since purchase?

Do you have 2 yrs or more extended warranty ani?

Mostly may nang direct sa HP ang motawag sa Accent Micro sila nag ma settle... hope helps

Quote Originally Posted by levz View Post
    HP Phil.
    Post Sales
    632-867-3551 - Toll Free na bro

likely ma replace-san na bro...ang problem is within the Accent Micro but they know that....hasulan lang siguro....mao gyud problema diri sa mga retailers... pila ka days na na nimo bai since purchase?

Do you have 2 yrs or more extended warranty ani?

Mostly may nang direct sa HP ang motawag sa Accent Micro sila nag ma settle... hope helps
    Hopefully bitaw bro. I got this last July, it almost 2 month. Warranty ani kay 1 yr.
    Mao gyud, that's what I thought hasulan ang accent micro. btaw, low gyud ang post sale CS diri sa Phils. ny PREsale gale, maau kaau.

Anyway, bro, so you suggest I'll call HP and let them know about the issue they could follow it up with accent micro?
    ang toll free ba, is that really toll free using a cebu line? it is also toll free for cellphone, if so unsa nga network ?

632-867-3551 is a toll free.

as far as i know your monitor is still in warranty, the warranty will take effect from the date you purchased the item and its 1 year full factory warranty.

Ang store man gud I dunno if this applies in pinas they do have 14 day return policy beyond that dli na mo support ang store whatever concerns you have on the product. The stores flaw is that they should have refer you to HP directly and provide you w/a phone no for tech support. Anyway, just try to call that no and vent your frustration about the store so that HP will know.

so far ok raman.. naguba akong charger sa akong laptop ni adto rako largo sa HP service center in Escario. gi ilisan ra dayon without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by flanker View Post
    so far ok raman.. naguba akong charger sa akong laptop ni adto rako largo sa HP service center in Escario. gi ilisan ra dayon without problems.
    good for you bro. akong issue kay lcd man gud, naay ni bubble internally behind sa outermost layer sa screen, nya cebu service centers could not decide if supported bah ang issue or dili even though apparent kaau ang issue nga factory defect gyud, you have to argue pa before they're convinced nga issue gyud.

karong ang status sa ang LDC is hanging pa, they'll gonna have to send it LCD to manila para ma check, meaning wala pa gyuy assurance nga ilang iresolve ang issue. but I am not expecting nalang, come what may. if they will fix it I would be glad, if they say it an allowable defect and to them having a monitor with a dot is normal then sa HP pod na and if so, wala na koy confidence sa ilang products, maau lang ug pre-sale post sale is zero.

So someone called me yesterday from HP and promised to take care of the issue, I am really hoping that they would and finally have this issue resolved.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast