Default Seminar on Effective Parenting this coming July 20, 2019

We are inviting all parents, teachers, grand parents, guardians and teachers to join the upcoming seminar this July 20, 2019.

Title: Effective Parenting: Boosting your Child's Emotional Intelligence
    seats available: 15
    duration: 2-3 hrs
    location: Room 4B, A and D Building., B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City (in front of Vicente Sotto Hospital)contact: 09213774174 / 2668613
    intagram:mindprocebu

Effective Parenting – MindPro Psychological Services
    Workshop Content:

• Identifying the positive and negative emotions of children.
    • Teaching the children the “FEELING Vocabulary”.
    • Helping the children cope with their negative emotions without hurting themselves and others.
    • Demonstrating practical tips in raising emotionally intelligent children Who Should attend: Parents, Grand Parents, Guardians, Teachers, Guidance Counselors, Social Workers, GAD Focal, and Community Volunteers.

Early bird promo
    will end on July 16, 2019 for as low as 588 per person

Today is the last day of the "Early Bird Promo" and only few seats left. Pay and register to our website MindPro Psychological Services – Unleash the Power of Your Mind! to avail of the promo.

The speaker is Dr. Michelle Cellona and you will not get bored when she talks.

I see this forum is an invitation for the seminar, but maybe someone could respond to my question about children's safety and protection. Recently, I found this website familyorbit.com that gives parents the chance to see what their children are searching on the Internet, precise location, photos, and conversation. Is this a correct way to educate a child, or should we trust them? I am so confused about which way I should adopt. My girl is clever, educated, thoughtful, but I think of the envious society and boys that can take advantage of her. Any advice? Pls.

4.    Advertisement