Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Default Pinoy Crime: Are we safe?

gud day mga friendships!

with the increasing number of crimes against person and against property (such as killings, rapes, holdaps, snatching, robbery in broad day light etc),

ARE WE STILL SAFE?
    Last edited by diem; 10-20-2008 at 08:34 AM.

Default Re: ARE YOU SAFE?

s**t happens in time you least expect them. you may be the target or just be an innocent victim of these rampant crimes. we never knew who will be the next.

personally, I AM NOT SAFE.

nope.. mao nice jud karga og pusil ron

i totally agree, never leave home without packing some steel.

sadly, a lot of those who have guns do not know the legal responsibility of having one.

am I safe? I don't know, but I take precautions.

mayta dili init og ulo ang magdala og pusil.. kay sus lisud na

no one's safe. if you ask me...

mad things can happen to anyone at any given time.

i remember the time when my mom used to tell me to stay home to ensure my safety after hearing about bomb threats and the lurking danger in going to crowded places coz i was anxious to go to the mall and hang out with friends that night. all of a sudden, my dad turned the TV on and someone on the evening news said that a woman died at their house after a huge 6 wheeler truck slammed to their wall. she was only home, knitting something.

so i told my mom that for all we know, a plane could crash down on this hill our house is perched on and crush us into smithereens. if it's your time, it's definitely your time.

she allowed me to stay out as late as i pleased that night.

someday all people around the world just will start to kill themselves till the one person stay and than it all begins again

@ PARDS ....

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*The question is very subjective and will boil down todifferent lifestyles of people . Like someone who said carrying a again would somehow make him safer differs to my opinion na mas duol nuon ka sa disgrasya . Its either isog points ka or ilogan ka ug armas . Just be aware of the sorroundings . Kung say wala moy kaila in that certain area , ayaw pagabi-e or ayaw pag hatag ug chance na ma corner ka na ikaw ra usa . COMMONSENSE ra gyud ... a lot of incidents occured because TANGA lang ang gyud ang victims , dont give the predators a chance . Cause and effect ra man na ... say grabe kaau ka ka sexy ananng gabi-una , dont be alarmed na dako ang chance ma rape ka or withdrawals in ATM machines na dako kaau ang amount in a secluded area , expoect to be spyed on .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by pards
    gud day mga friendships!

with the increasing number of crimes against person and against property (such as killings, rapes, holdaps, snatching, robbery in broad day light etc),

ARE YOU STILL SAFE?
    Bisan asa naa man jud nang krimen...la man guroy safe bisan kadto pang mga adunahang tawo kay kung naay gustong mopatay nila aw hire lang diay ug sniper...madatu or mapobre mao2x raman guro...mas kuyaw pa gani ang mga datu kay daghan ug kontra...daghan ang naglungot-lungot nga moluba...hinabwaay jud sa batikun ug tinai...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast