Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Do you still have faith in the electoral process?

After the Garci tape wala na koy salig. Next election I will not waste my time voting. Di man gihapun nila iphon ako boto. Worse kwartahay na ang election. The highest bidder wins. No wonder way asenso ning nasura. Tanawa ang ARMM bisan unsa poag hinambug sa COMELEC nga limpyo na, grabe gihapun ang tikas.

Si Abalos and company wa gihapun mauwaw. Dapat paggawas s Garci tape nag resign silang tanan out of delicadeza. Nagpabilin gihapun. It shows hangol sila sa position.

Election sa Pinas di na angay to-ohan as long as Abalos and Co. sits.

Default Re: Do you still have faith in the electoral process?

for me... nakuha-an jud og dako ang akong pagsalig...

b4 istorya ra man gud ning tikas diha sa comelec karon napamatud-an nga tinuod jud d i ni.

I hope ma computerized na ang election.

but I will still vote.

of course electoral process in the philippines is so F*@#$P that whoever has
    the "bigger" money (Niadto, whoever "has" the money) wins... electoral freedom
    is not so free nowadays... its an "ELECTORAL EBAY" ... mapalit lang na mga boto!

so for me... in order to win an election... it needs much more money than what
    your oppenent has....

na a untay transparency tanan para makit an gyud nila kung unsa gyud ang tinoud basin lang sad propaganda rana para ma ilisdan og presidente para sila say puli.

i really don't have trust on the electoral processes that we have. even though others are "transparent" but it seems that it's more of a "semi-transparent" electoral process, especially with the government side!

of course electoral process in the philippines is so F*@#$P that whoever has
    the "bigger" money (Niadto, whoever "has" the money) wins... electoral freedom
    is not so free nowadays... its an "ELECTORAL EBAY" ... mapalit lang na mga boto!

so for me... in order to win an election... it needs much more money than what
    your oppenent has....
    it's not true all the time... naa na uban nag-kat-on na... ever heard of the disabled govenor who beat a very rich gubernatorial candidate?

process yes. people no.

in support of my answer:

The fact that ERAP won. Enrile is still in office. Mother and Son Estrada is in the Senate. And to top it all people voted for FPJ.

OT: Education is the key. Once people will be educated. Then they will be choosing the right people for government.

Disclaimer: Purely my opinion.

voting is our right!!

i still believe in the process of our election..but the problem is we are lagged behind by the technology..we should computerize our election so that those doubts will be abolished..

Presently I don't have faith, but i am anticipating that someday there's a real good leader would come up and rules this country honestly. But the question is When? Who?

"HOPE" is what we need.Â* Â*

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast