Default Need Urgent Help: Car Key with Transponder Chip

Hi,

I lost my only functional car key. Mangutana unta ko if naa moy kaila nga mu fabricate ug car key nga kabalo pud muprogram sa transponder. Nissan Exalta ni nga unit. ang duplicate man gud kay mka open sa awto, but dili mkapaandar kay walay transponder chip. salamat daan sa tabang.. txte lang ko sa 09224322002, thanks again.

During the last decade majority of cars have a transponder system installed in the keys and the ignition. When you lost their keys, the local mechanic can’t do anything, only professional locksmith can handle this task better. As transponder key is very important protective function of car, you have to call only expert auto locksmiths like metronyclocksmith to work on them. Their wide experience working on different cars can get this job done within a minimum time.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLeary View Post
    During the last decade majority of cars have a transponder system installed in the keys and the ignition. When you lost their keys, the local mechanic can’t do anything, only professional locksmith can handle this task better. As transponder key is very important protective function of car, you have to call only expert auto locksmiths like metronyclocksmith to work on them. Their wide experience working on different cars can get this job done within a minimum time.
    Dude we`re in the philippines not in the U.S. even ford service centers over here are getting a hard time duplicating their own units, they have to send it to manila for the PATS programming

ipadisable na lang na ang transponder ana TS, PATS kung sa FORD, Transponder kung sa NISSAN, naa ra i-directa ana sa module sa giconnectahan sa ring receiver

Almost all locksmith have vans and a store where you can meet them physically and talk with them about their services. So why to waste time on phone calls, meet them and talk to them about what you want about lockmith services.

There are so many locksmith firms that can make transponders for you, so you need not to worry about visiting dealer in such cases.

Whenever you locked in car,don’t panic call your nearby locksmith and he provides you a better service to overcome.

Try to buy blanks online from any site from where to get it at cheap and then contact a local locksmith to cut and program it.

Auto locksmith experts know how to program a transponder and they can program it at half the cost charged by the dealership.

9.    Advertisement