Default Behringer UCG102 Guitarlink setup to PC help

Help!! Ug kinsa to mga sweto ug recording using PC..

Im trying to setup my Behringer UCG 102 Guitar link to PC for recording..
    Im running windows xp pro 2002 SP2 and using ASUS Realtek HD soundcard..
    I have installed the ASIO USB driver that came with the device. I have also installed the Native Instruments Guitar Rig that also came with the device.. But when i try to record using the Audacity software, its not picking up any sound from my guitar but i can hear a sound in my monitor..Same problem when i use Cool Edit Pro software.. The behringer usb driver is not recognized by the 2 softwares.. But it works fine with Fruity Loops 9 software coz the Behringer usb driver can be selected as one of the audio options.. I want to use Cool Edit Pro and Audacity coz its easier to use.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and softwares but same issue, So what seems to be the problem? do i need to install another driver?

Banned User
    I'll leave this up to the experts. Hehehe! Wala kaayo ko alamag ani gud.

-WEI?

hope this helps try uninstalling everything... then install the usb driver sa behringer first before sa audacity/cool edit pro... or try not using the ASIO usb driver sa behringer... try this >>> ASIO4ALL - Universal ASIO Driver... hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_NicePrice View Post
    hope this helps try uninstalling everything... then install the usb driver sa behringer first before sa audacity/cool edit pro... or try not using the ASIO usb driver sa behringer... try this >>> ASIO4ALL - Universal ASIO Driver... hope it helps
    Natry na nako uninstall tanan then reinstall ang driver before sa cool edit pro ur audacity.. pero i'll try gamit anang universal ASIA driver bro... tnx

UP up up...............

UP Up Up...............

wa jd gyapon ni work dah.. tsk tsk tsk

try ko ask sako papa inig uli niya.. kbaw man to xa mugamit ug cool edit pro... cge man to xa record sauna

9.    Advertisement