Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default taken for granted by your gf/bf?

have you ever felt you've been taken for granted by your gf/bf but you keep holdin' on to that someone because you love him/her so much? Diba murag "tanga" or "blind" ra kay ka?

Lisod kaayo sa?

Moingon sila "love" kaayo ka nila, "ikaw ra jud way lain" but why they don't even or hardly spend time with you? being busy is not an excuse right? Why it has to be that way?

Default Re: taken for granted by your gf/bf?

^feeling lang guro na nimo karon....relax lang...dha na lihuk if 'caught in the act' na....

mao jd feel sad ko ani... hmmm bsan ng relax ko wa gyapon hahahaiizz

when you're "in-love" a person tends to accept the partners weaknesses and failures.

it's not being neglected, its the fact that being a partner you are not only the priority sa iyang life. that's a hard fact that we have to accept. it hurts yes but that's reality

Quote Originally Posted by azwethinkweiz
    have you ever felt you've been taken for granted by your gf/bf but you keep holdin' on to that someone because you love him/her so much? Diba murag "tanga" or "blind" ra kay ka?

Lisod kaayo sa?

Moingon sila "love" kaayo ka nila, "ikaw ra jud way lain" but why they don't even or hardly spend time with you? being busy is not an excuse right? Why it has to be that way?
    aahhh...buwagi dayun...ahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by azwethinkweiz

Lisod kaayo sa?

Talk it over...
    kng wla gyud progress buwagi(bisan na kuha na lahat or wla pa ) kay kaw ra mg antos.

being busy is not an excuse jud...He's not just that into you...

try posting ur insights dri na thread

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index....tml#msg3109361

i hve tried bfore..tyring to make the rel work and just closing my eyes to the reality that it will never work..but thank god right now my bf loves me so much...so got no worries on this...hope you wil be happy girl

Quote Originally Posted by andch81
    i hve tried bfore..tyring to make the rel work and just closing my eyes to the reality that it will never work..but thank god right now my bf loves me so much...so got no worries on this...hope you wil be happy girl
    wow maypa ka...gi unsa mana nimo?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast