Default Crowd Metric Solutions, Inc.

Hi, everyone! Crowd Metric Solutions, Inc. is a web development and online marketing company that is filled with bright, energetic, and accomplished professionals who have a deep passion for the business and believe that what we do everyday makes a difference. We are a team who enjoys working in a well-managed environment and has the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard. You can check our site at Crowd Metric Solutions, Inc., get updates on our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/CrowdMetric, and follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CrowdMetric1

Our company is looking for 50 ambitious, competent, and FUN Outbound Call Center Sales Representatives. Submit your applications to jobs@crowdmetric.com or visit this link: OUTBOUND CALL CENTER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (HIRING NOW) - Crowd Metric, Inc. - Job Board

COME AND JOIN OUR COOL TEAM!

I saw your ad today for Outbound Sales.. and I'm interested.. I'm planning to apply there walk-in.. would just like to know the RANGE of your basic/ compensation.. thanks..

3.    Advertisement