Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default An Open letter to Vic Agustin of the Inqiurer & C.Pedrosa of the Philippine Star

(For those who didn't see what happened during the Press-con about Con-ass by the House of representatives which was carried live by ANC network. There are replays being aired of the incident. To make the story short. Constantino was speaking on the self-serving acts of the congressmen, how they are railroading the changing of the constitution. Changing the constitution is not the will of the people but the will of the congressmen who want their terms extended which frankly they don't deserve.)

Constatino never shouted if you saw the replay. He merely expressed his disappointment and the anguish of the people. Pedrosa the lady in the Pink dress is the one shouting....

Vic Agustin of the Inquirer splashing water but misses

RESPECT IS EARNED

People saw how the house of representative were in a hurry to change the constitution to suit their interest and not the people's intereset. All these greedy congressmen want is to stay in power forever by lifting term limits. Aside from lifting their term limits they want to change the goverment into a parliament giving them more power since they will become both legislative and executive bodies.

If you asked me to respect those congressmen. Madam Pedrosa and Sir Agustin.... Respect is earned.... How can the citizen like me respect those congressmen who are imposing their will on us.... In a democracy it the Will of the people.... These congressmen attempted to change the constitution without even calling the public and listening to their stand. They even change the rules to railroad everything. Do they deserve our respect You as a journalist give the profession a bad name. You clearly showed bias to those power hungry congressmen who have disregarded the will of the people.

I am boycotting both Philippine Star and the Inquirer.... They have ruined the journalist profession....

Default Re: An Open letter to Vic Agustin of the Inqiurer and Pedrosa of the Philippine Star

Bitaw, mga bastos ni si Carmen Pedrosa ug si Vic Agustin.

Si Carme Pedrosa murag palengkera, way grado, way batasan. SI Vic Agustin pod, otro pong way batasan. Nasakitan siguro duha pag ayo kay mga binayran ni sa Malakanyang.

Ako'y gilhilasan sa mga action aning mga tawhana, mga way grado.

Default Re: An Open letter to Vic Agustin of the Inqiurer and Pedrosa of the Philippine

So what boycott lag imo... Ay lang pana ug laing tawo kay ang tanan nahibalo man unsa ka bastos si Constantino. Ingon ana man nang mga militante, mga bastos. Ug gitabangan siya halos sa tanan wa na nagpasabot nga nidapig sila ni JDV.

Nakita sa mga tawo ngadto sa sulod nga dili mao ang gibuhat ni Constantino... Ikaw didto ba ka sa actual? Why would I believe in your images above. Lain lain ug interpretation ang tawo. Ikaw lain, ako sad lain. But one thing is for sure. Ang mga militante sama kang Constantino ug kanimo bisag asang lugara dili angayan nga masagol sa mga tapok tapok nga sivilisado.

Default Re: An Open letter to Vic Agustin of the Inqiurer and Pedrosa of the Philippine Star

Quote Originally Posted by sumaganday
    Bitaw, mga bastos ni si Carmen Pedrosa ug si Vic Agustin.

Si Carme Pedrosa murag palengkera, way grado, way batasan. SI Vic Agustin pod, otro pong way batasan. Nasakitan siguro duha pag ayo kay mga binayran ni sa Malakanyang.

Ako'y gilhilasan sa mga action aning mga tawhana, mga way grado.
    Sus si Sumaganday mora ra ba gyud ug didto sa akto sa pagkahitabo. maayo lang mo ug ang inquirer ug philstar mo pabor ninyo kay we have an independent newspaper on Inquirer and philstar... Mabuhi ang inquierer ug PHIlstar (kung si Sumaganday pasultihon) pero tungod kay dili pabor ninyo, himoon ninyong isyu ug _WAY HINUNGDAN ANG INQUIRER UG PHILSTAR BOYCOTT TA, BASTO NA SILA!!! Sus pagka ma-ot ba ninyo Sumaganday dili gani ninyo pabor baho pas tai. pero pabor gani, hangtud sa langit inyong pag dayeg.

Ang militante mga bastos... ang mga congressman mga multong bastos.

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    Haaa-haa-haaa nia na sa FK kulang nalang nalang ni Mosimos para ma divine Trinity ni sila.

Kita ko sa gibuhat ni Carmen Pedrosa ug Vic Agustin sa tv bai. Klaro kaayo kung kinsa ang nag binastos. Kalma ra kaayo si Constantino nga mi-ingon, " I am appalled by your collective gall. You are bereft of conscience that is why you have no shame."

Pero si Carme Pedrosa, nag singgit sa likod murag palengkera, bastos kaayo.

Ug si Vic Agustin, otro pong way bo-ot nangitsa ug tubig. Bisan si Isagani Yambot, ang publisher sa Inquirer wa mahimout sa gibuhat ni Agustin ug naa kuno' pagahimoon nga action.

Nan karun, imo pa nang lalison. Well, mobasa ko ug inquirer pero no no gyud ko anang Phil Star kay klaro kaayo nga propaganda newspaper pabor sa administrasyun. Walay balance.

Bay Mosimos sa imo rang nakit-an sa TV. Wala ka kakita ug unsa pay mga nanghitabo ana prior sa imong nakit-an. Ug para maklaro ba...si Constantino bay sa ininglis uninvited guest... medyo mild na nga termino... pero ang harder ana kung na hikay pa gate crusher... ug sa binisaya pa... sirok ba. Wala imbitaha pero ni adto unya mao pay manghawod.

Ayaw na ta anang giingon nimo nga kalma... Ang tawo dili sa iyang ka kalma nimo basihan pero sa usa ka sitwasyon diin ang mga tawo nga sivilisado nag tapok he has no right to say anything... kamo ra bang mga miltante no, maayo kaayo mo manghambog nga as a taxpayer -duna moy katungod pero bisag magpakit-anay tag ebidensya dire, galamlam lang nang inyong mga baba nga nag bayad mo ug tax pero. Cguro nagbayad mo pero sa inyong mga kauban nga tua sa bukid nga nagpas-an ug armas.

Maayo lang mong manghambog nga duna moy nahimo sa mga pobre pero ang tinuod wa ra ba gyud. Inyo lang gi manipulate ang mga illieterate

Default Re: An Open letter to Vic Agustin of the Inqiurer and Pedrosa of the Philippine

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    tinood... I lost respect for these people in the media, all the more for these congressmen. The Con-ass is not the will of the people... it is self-serving for me, I may want to combat the con-ass idea, but maintain restraint. We have not heard the two sides of the story yet... let the arguments roll, perhaps we maybe able to get two sides of the story.

Constantino spoke softly on the RAILROADING....

DID the congressmen invited the PUBLIC(PEOPLE) and asked them what their thoughts on the constitution?

They HASTILY called for a CON-ASS without even letting the PEOPLE speak....

That is what is wrong there...

And Seeing Journalist who are supposed to be FAIR and UNBIASED...

What a Pathetic people...

@Budmendz....

Sorry to say... COn-ass is dead... After those congressmen felt the anger of the people... Not just the militants...

And when you say we always bad mouth when it is not to our FAVOR......

We bad mouth if its WRONG.... and the Congressmen and those 2 journalist WERE WRONG....

See what happened to the Republicans in the US with George W. Bush....... Gi pang basura ilang mga candidates.... Majority na ang Democrat....

So are you saying those who voted for the DEMOCRATS are militants because they didn't like BUSH

So don't tell me I always criticize because it is not in my favor...

I CRITICIZe because its WRONG.... and when those congressmen saw that the PEOPLE didn't like what they did.... They had to save their faces and turned AROUND....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast