Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NEW: SUBDIVIDED LOT in TILHAONG PHASE II CONSOLACION for as low as Php2,916/month

Are you growing old?

Is your family growing bigger but you don't have a permanent house/home to live in?

Are you always living in rented apartments or boarding house?

Do you want to buy a subdivided lot but you think the price is too high for you to buy?

Well, there's nothing to worry now.

If you can just only spare as low as Php2,916 pesos per month and have the discipline to do it every month...in 5 years time, you will soon have a decent lot (in a subdivision) where you can build your soon-to-be dream house.

This subdivision that I am talking about is located in Tilhaong Phase II Consolacion. Tomorrow is the opening of the newly developed lot in Tilhaong so to those who can be in our office tomorrow will be given special privilege of NO DOWNPAYMENT or EQUITY (which on later days or normal transaction costs to 20,000 pesos payable in 3 months).

Each division is measured 40 sq. meter and costs 175,000 pesos and it is payable in 5 years which means therefore that you only pay 2,916 pesos per month. You already have the right of way already.

If you are interested and come tomorrow to our office in Mandaue, you only pay the 3,000 pesos processing fee and the 2,916 pesos first monthly amortization. No equity or downpayment - guaranteed!

- Don't worry, you have the right to background check our papers in our office.

Always put in mind that Cebu is one of the nicest place to live in and that the development of Cebu is going North, so what are you waiting for? Soon the prices will go up as real estates appreciate its prices as time goes by.

Contact me at this number 09226229930 if you're interested.

Pwede pud ta ka visit sa place if gusto mo motan-aw..

For serious buyers only.

Up for this..
    Congrats to all who availed the opening promo.
    Still we have vacant lots in Tilhaong but the No Downpayment policy is already inactive.
    However, one can still buy the lot for as low as 2,916 pesos per month. However, a downpayment of 20k pesos payable in three months is needed. Anyway, that will subtract already with your total payment of 175k pesos. The remaining balance is payable in 5 years.

By the way, Tilhaong area is near the rumored "SM" in Consolacion. In a few years time, expect that the prices of lot going North will rise. Therefore, NOW is the best time to buy this lot.

All lot spaces located in corners and on sides are bought already. Congrats!
    We still have available lot spaces. Up for this subdivision in Tilhaong!

naa pay available corner lot? pls PM me..interested ko ani dah..duol ra sa amoa.

Quote Originally Posted by - khenz - View Post
    naa pay available corner lot? pls PM me..interested ko ani dah..duol ra sa amoa.
    Hurot na bro ang mga corners but I'll try to ask ako kauban if naa bay ni-cancel sa ila mga clients..
    I'll post the map tomorrow kay ako pa i-scan aron naa mo reference.

By the way, naa pa man mi available bro other than the corners. Don't worry pulos ni naa right of way every lot parcel. Every atubangan sa balay naay dalan..

You can visit our office in Mandaue!

hi pwede 60 sq.m?

Naa miy 60 sq. meter bro pero naa nay nakapalit.

As of today, only 3 lot parcels of 40 sq. meter each nalang available. If interested ka, you can contact me or PM me for details as soon as possible kay dili ing-ana kadugay mahalin amo yuta. In fact, in the span of 1 week lang since gi-open ni, hurot amo 137 kabuok lot parcels composed of either 40 sq. meter - 60 sq. meter ang cutting every parcel. Ing-ana siya ka paspas (hinuon, daghan nman pud gud nagsaad daan, late lang ako pag post diri).

Sagdi lang, naa miy adjacent lot gihapon sa Tilhaong nga under negotiation pa, and hopefully, it will be opened this early January. If interested ka, you can contact me or PM me for details aron andam nalang ta daan.

Just updated my map and found out nga 3 nalang gyud ang nahabilin.. If naa mo plano mag business puhon, better start investing now by buying even one parcel of lot kay magmahal gyud ni ang yuta in a few years time labi na situated ni duol sa Orosia Food park and SM. As a tip: Developments in Cebu is going North.

By the way, if interested mo, pwede ta maka visit sa lugar any day and anytime provided nga i-inform ko ninyo daan before the date sa tripping.

As an update: we have under negotiation na para sa Tilhaong extension which hopefully will be opened next year. Up for this!

Andam2 nalang mo daan kay naa i-open next year sa Tilhaong (extension) so watch out for No Downpayment and lesser prices per cut or lot parcel every opening.

As a tip lang to lot buyers:
    Tip #1: If mupalit mo ug yuta, dapat adto mu mu tyming sa katong bag-o lang nag open sa ila lot for sale kay most of the time, wala nay downpayment and barato pa gyud ang yuta, also, makapili pa gyud ka...

Tip #2: Development in Cebu is going North. Expect lot prices to appreciate sooo fast!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast