Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default suggestion for a better sidewalk in Cebu

Hi,

I think the Gov't should place Trash bin with ash tray in public places to avoid littering of the people.

You could Not just penalize the people for littering without placing a trash bin in public places.

In other country, Trash bin can be seen in various sidewalk and public park only in our place
    which has a Law but no Trash bin for people to avoid littering.

remove all obstructions so pedestrians can use the sidewalk. a lot of carenderias/sari-sari stores/vendors/vulcanizing shops encroaching on sidewalks, cars parking on sidewalks, etc...

First and foremost it calls for responsibility and being disciplined,
    and I agree garbage bins should be placed on the sidewalks.

Agree ko anang idisplina nang nanindahay sa sidewalk. Kanang ibutang nang ilang baligya sa agianan sa tao, nya naa pagyuy himuon parkinganan ang lugar.

isa pa kanang mga motorcycle nga anha mu-agi sa sidewalk, then sila pa'y masuko kung di magpadaplin ang pedestrians. onli in da pilipins.

We have skywalks which hardly anybody uses. Folk prefer to cross the road wherever they feel like, regardless of the danger. My feeling is that despite trash cans being a necessity Filipinos will still throw their garbage anywhere and everywhere because so many of them don't give a damn about anything outside of their own home.

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    We have skywalks which hardly anybody uses. Folk prefer to cross the road wherever they feel like, regardless of the danger. My feeling is that despite trash cans being a necessity Filipinos will still throw their garbage anywhere and everywhere because so many of them don't give a damn about anything outside of their own home.
    ang mga vendor...basta patuyangan lang...mag abusar...una stall sa...nagkadugay...balay na ang ibutang...hehehe

best example ani aie kaning naa sa labangon punta ,sa akong nakita og observar

ang capitan wa gyud mo alma ani..wa gyud nagpakabana onsa ka trapek

Platinum Member Platinum Member
    Blog Entries
    Sidewalks in Cebu were treated as road extensions. I agree with you @slakker. Sidewalk 101 please..

Quote Originally Posted by K0n0ha View Post
    Hi,

I think the Gov't should place Trash bin with ash tray in public places to avoid littering of the people.

You could Not just penalize the people for littering without placing a trash bin in public places.

In other country, Trash bin can be seen in various sidewalk and public park only in our place
    which has a Law but no Trash bin for people to avoid littering.
    Actually nabuhat naman dw na sha. Like diri sa amo sa Opon, ingon ang mga garbage collectors sa amo nga saunang panahon, naa silay gibutang mga trash bins BUT gpang.kawat kay ibaligya sa junk shop. A day after nila gibutang wla na.....And you know corrupt jd atong government about this. Wla jd sila ka.budget pd.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast