Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what are the things that I need to know before buying a psp?

help mga bro..planning to get one but im not familiar with the gadget.

look for the version 3.7 up para pwede na madownloadan ug mga games and other files...

u can also visit pspcebu.com kay naa ngadto tanan psp addicts

para lang magamit imong psp dayon...

You may need to know its firmware? you have to ask if its customized or not... difference in between is that customized firmware(ex. 3.71m33 to the latest 4.01m33-2, firmware no. has a extension of "m33, OE or HEX") would allow you to put your games(iso/cso files) to the memory stick directly and then you can play... shops in cebu are selling downloaded games from ranges of 250 - 200 petot per game or you can download it yourself for free...

if firmware is not customized or what other people call it as OFFICIAL FIRMWARE(ex. 3.50 to the latest 4.05, firmware no. only without any name extensions) would only allow you to play games and movies thru UMD's(mini discs specifically design for PSP's, it exists with games and movies generally) each UMD would cost from around 1,5k to 2,5k...

if you're psp is customized you might wanna get a bigger memstick if not pwede ra gamay kay memsticks would only be used for music, photos and gamesaves...

i think mao ramay important asides from protectors(ex. crystal cases, pouches) and other accessories(ex. psp camera, speakers and headsets...etc...) that you can buy later on...

shops nowadays are selling psp's in packages... lowest package is what they call the "core package" for example psp 2000(slim & lite) it should have the psp unit, charger, battery and manual...

so there are psp's which dont have customized firmware?

yes.. those are the one's that are official thru sony... psp's are not distributed by sony to play games thru memory sticks...

there's a new one coming out (if it hasn't already).. i think its called the psp 3000 or 3001

dia ra nitingog na si dark edison follow what he posted above...

Quote Originally Posted by kornyedison_143 View Post
    yes.. those are the one's that are official thru sony... psp's are not distributed by sony to play games thru memory sticks...

ic..so its like pc games that you need to crack so it wont ask for the cd. now I get it..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dunmatter View Post
    there's a new one coming out (if it hasn't already).. i think its called the psp 3000 or 3001

so whats new with this?

should we wait for the psp3000?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast