Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Hydroponics

Default Hydroponics

who's into hydroponics here? lets talk about hydroponics here....im starting a hydroponic project here...specifically aeroponics...

unsa na siya bro....?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin_Tin View Post
    unsa na siya bro....?
    google it bro...

Hydroponics (from the Greek words hydro water and ponos labour) is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, without soil. Terrestrial plants may be grown with their roots in the mineral nutrient solution only or in an inert medium, such as perlite, gravel, or mineral wool.

what plants would you use in aeroponics bro?...that project is quite difficult and tedious if you'd try alone

Quote Originally Posted by kenoidz View Post
    what plants would you use in aeroponics bro?...that project is quite difficult and tedious if you'd try alone
    any plant can be use...actually all the materials needed can be bought here in cebu...difficult is fun...hehehe

na i sample pictures?

heres mine...under construction...

The World Is Yours - diy aeroponics

sample pic...

this picture is not mine...just a sample
    Last edited by ryantanchan; 11-24-2008 at 07:31 AM.

anyone interested there are many information on a DIY hydroponic system in the internet...
    i will attach homemade nutrients recipe since i had a hard time looking for one...
    you could easily buy the chemicals at far eastern pharmacy sa downtown

and for the trace elements this is what i used

Last edited by ryantanchan; 11-09-2008 at 11:42 PM.

Default hard but enticing!

yes bro! i like to try that. been reading about it last yar & it's good to hear that some1 did it. hydrophonics lng bro! how is it different from hydrophonic?

Quote Originally Posted by krokignol View Post
    yes bro! i like to try that. been reading about it last yar & it's good to hear that some1 did it. hydrophonics lng bro! how is it different from hydrophonic?
    you mean unsa ang difference sa aeroponics and hydroponics? or hydroponic ug hydroponics? if hydroponic ug hydroponics wla may difference...spelling lang on how you use the word...anyway...if aero and hydro, aeroponics is under "hydroponics" which a fine mist is sprayed sa roots sa plants while it is suspended...

there are many ways to build a hydroponic system...ebb and flow...NFT...aeroponics...etc...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast