Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default HELP: Need Info on Maternity Packages Offered in Diff Hospitals in Cebu

Hi.

I am a bicolana who just transferred here in Cebu April of this year. I am currently 11 weeks pregnant (as of posting, Oct 5 2013) and am looking for a good if not the best and of course, affordable maternity package in the city.

I understand there are several related threads about this topic, however, I noticed that most of them are already outdated and may not have the correct info/details needed.

Suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

For PSH Maternity package, please visit this:

Perpetual Succour Hospital Cebu City Maternity Package | elaimakulai

I'm currently enrolled in Cebu Puericulture Center and Maternity House (Cebu Maternity) package but my pre-natal consultations are done at Mabolo Puericulture Center (near Mabolo Elementary School).
    Their package costs 5k-15k for normal delivery and 20k-30k for CS. It's like an installment basis. You can pay P500 (or bigger) every visit and you have to pay P80 as consultation fee every visit.

sa perpetual, kundi cebu doc or maternity..

Thanks po for the sugestions. I will definitely check Cebu Maternity

cebu doc amo package b4....prepare lng ka og modonate og blood.....kay mao mana ilang requirements basta package sa cebu doc...

just gave birth last 11/11/13 sa cebu doc. ok rapod ang cebu doc nice pod ug facilities and most of the obgyne residents kay accommodating & friendly pod. 5.5k ang kinahanglan nimo ma deposit sa cduh usa ka manganak (pwede na nimo data-datahan min. of 500 & up till mka about ka ug 5.5k. (prenatal payment nani)). pero ang package nila is mu worth of 10-15k normal delivery (if my memory serves me right)

require lang ka mu donate ug blood nila. 1 bag will do. you can go sa opd sa cduh and ask the guard sa ilang package. tagaan ka niya ug photocopy sa ilang rules dd2. every wed. 1pm (naa sila morning sked pero not sure sa time) ang ilang seminar for enrollment sa package (don't be late). you must bring your hubby / guardian and a photocopy sa inyong ID for the seminar.

hope this helps!

Nakapackage ko sa cebu maternity. Affordable ra siya. Downpayment at least one thousand then every visit pay ka 500.

Thanks for the suggestions

I availed Cebu Maternity Hospital's package last December. I was asked to pay 7k for the initial deposit which can be paid on a staggered basis until March. The person in charge of social services told me that if the expenses (doctor's fee & everything) is less than 7k, the extra amount will be reimbursed by the hospital. (Crossing my fingers, I hope/pray that I will not encounter any complications).

And since I was classified as a high-risk patient, I was also asked to donate at least a bag of blood a month before I am due (April).

My partner just gave birth from.chong hua. Dr weda lim amoa . It cost around 180k . Iyang fee alone 80k maka lipong

Quote Originally Posted by rl View Post
    My partner just gave birth from.chong hua. Dr weda lim amoa . It cost around 180k . Iyang fee alone 80k maka lipong
    ha? mahala gud!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast