Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anybody here has experience transporting cars CDO - CEBU CITY via ferry?

Hi guys!

Anybody here has experience ferrying a car from CDO - Cebu City? I need some info.

- what shipping line did you use?
    - did you board your vehicle on a passenger ship and traveled with it? Or did you just leave the car with the shipping company and let them take care of everything from loading - unloading your car?
    - how much did you pay for it?
    - any requirements/papers needed?

Any info from anybody that went thru this will be greatly appreciated

Oh...just to confirm...there are no direct shipping routes from davao - cebu city right? All i get from the net is CDO - Cebu City.

Thanks in advance fellow istoryans!

Default Re: Anybody here has experience transporting cars CDO - CEBU CITY via ferry?

try calling superferry or sulpicio lines..
    i called them up coz i want to ship my car from cebu to davao. was told it would cost around 17,+++.
    all you need is the car's OR/CR.

Default Re: Anybody here has experience transporting cars CDO - CEBU CITY via ferry?

Quote Originally Posted by mmb777 View Post
    try calling superferry or sulpicio lines..
    i called them up coz i want to ship my car from cebu to davao. was told it would cost around 17,+++.
    all you need is the car's OR/CR.
    Yo thanks for the info...it'll probably be the same the same way via CDO - Cebu City.

Thanks thnaks! bro!

trans-asia.. everyday na na clay byahe..

wa lng koy info about anang mag ship ug car..

Trans-asia is more cheaper than the others in terms of shipping.
    I once shipped 10 engines from cebu to cdo and it costs less than 10k.

i shipped my miata from cdo to cebu..it cost Php 7000+ tanan na..arrastre, shipping, tip sa mu assist..price will matter on the size of the unit bro..i shipped thru cebuferries..

autoconcepts101, mapster, JoycesMarie08@

Thanks also for your inputs

Hirap kumuntak sa mga shipping lines thru phone ah grrr...I may have to go to their offices at the Pier for quotes hais...

autoconcepts101@
    Did you accompany your Miata to Cebu bro? Or was the ship it sailed on was a pure cargo/transport ship?

@gian: hi hubby. 6-2pm ka ba kanina, di kita nkita kanina. may nkita ka na ba na driver?

Basin mas makabarato ka if adto ka agi dapitan-dumaguete-cebu. Dumaguete to cebu 800 ra man ako nabayran sa ferry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronn926 View Post
    @gian: hi hubby. 6-2pm ka ba kanina, di kita nkita kanina. may nkita ka na ba na driver?
    Wifeyyy!!!

Yup, 6am-2pm me yesterday. Sa taas kasi ako naka-assign kaya di tayo nagkita sa workplace.

Naa nag-volunteer na mag-driver sa ako. Co-employee natin

You wouldn't believe who it was who volunteered! Once we get the car eh We might go all out going to CDO heheh!

This will go into the record books at our workplace LOL!

robo0808@
    Ok bro, I'll take your suggestion into consideration =)
    Last edited by gian7675; 06-20-2011 at 04:52 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast