Page 1 of 97 123411 ... LastLast

Unhappy COMCAST chat support at CVG?

guys, can you help me with my dillema?

i'm currently employed in ETEL right now, but i submitted my resignation coz i got hired by CVG as a chat support rep for COMCAST. the thing is, i'm really confused as to whether i'll pursue my resignation or not coz everybody's been telling me that i shouldn't coz super strict daw sa cvg and i can't do thing i can normally do daw at etel.. is COMCAST anice program? ok lang bah ang chat support diha? can you give me some pros and cons for transferring to CVG? then, how much ang pay sa comcast?

Another thing is that i got my soft job offer last aug 5 pa, and i submitted my reqs last aug 21. until now, i haven't received any call from CVG for the JO itself, so karon left hanging akong plans coz la klaro ang CVG. when i call them to ask for my status, they just tell me that i'm on que na daw for training and that wala pa ko starting date that's why la pa daw ko natawagan.. in.ani jud ang CVG? i'm just scared coz basin mauili sa wala akong pag.apply ug resignation.. imagine my confusion..

comcast is ang internet service provider

ive heard mas gamay benefits sa chat support

mao bah? unsa ka gamY? do you know how much ang pay? hehehe coz i was thinking if duol2x ra sad diri sa etel, dili nalang ko mubalhin cvg..

murag gamay ang pay daw.. pero relax ka.. stress free ka.. and think ra gud ka ga chat ra ka ug maayu permi.. tech support man ko cvg

kung with experience ka u start at 16k basic pay den 2,500 non tax allowance... stress free au na xa but medjo lisod makasulod kay comcast is not really hiring.. more likely or not u will be assigned sa time warner internet.. voice tech support na xa.

and kng ma regular ka, ur basic pay will be increased by 10% and above depending sa imong performance. more or less imng pay will be 17,500... hehehe!!! pwde ka mka ask sa hr, kng na terminated naka sa etel can u apply again?

"ingon nila" ra mana ba. why not try listening to yourself? what do you want for yourself. your friends are not in control of your life. i was interviewed july 21. had my job offer july 30. was told to start aug. 4 but wasn't called to start on that day. was told to be assigned in gmac, but wala sad. but i waited. aug. 11 was called for contract signing and was told to start on aug.18. there!

i know sometimes kapoi mgwait and would only add up to our worries. plus mga sulsol pa sa atong mga amiga and all. but think about this, if you really want something, ul get it if you're determined di ba. mao ra gud sad na sa work.

ui, thanks for the advice. bitaw, i'm trying to be patient na biya jud, really can't help it langjud to worry specially if everyday ka pangutan.on sa imong TL right now if mu reisgn jud bah daw ko or dili.. haaaay i can't make a clear decision mangud coz i don't know what to expect CVG, unyag resign2x ko unya la diay ko work sa CVG, saonz..

relax ang chat support sa comcast??

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 97 123411 ... LastLast