Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Players(whose rights are held by NBA teams) you want to see in the NBA

1. Cenk Akyol (Hawks) – this Turkish point guard has wowed a lot of scouts after he got drafted

2. Frederic Weis (Knicks) – the French poster boy (or shall we say posterized boy) might be in for more posterization if he reaches the NBA, but he could be a good role player in the mold of Nesterovic and Brezec.

3. Fran Vasquez (Magic) – the controversial Spanish could have formed a twin tower combination with Dwight Howard the past two seasons

4. Mario Austin (Bulls) – the only American in this list, kanus-a jud kaha ni siya makatungtung ug NBA sah?

5. Robertas Javtokas (Spurs) – the 2001 draft pick had a wonderful career after his motorcycle accident

6. Ian Mahinmi (Spurs) – the surprise first-round pick from France could be ready when Robert Horry retires

7. Erazem Lorbek (Pacers) – naay experience sa Europe ug NCAA basketball

8. Sun Yue (Lakers) – Showtime could be back when he finally gets to play, pero basin not this year with Fisher, Farmar and Crittenton around

9. Milos Vujanic (Suns) – trade his rights to a team without a Nash and a Barbosa, hehehe

10. Rudy Fernandez (Blazers) – saying di ta kakita moduwa si Da Boy this year dah after he got a contract extension with his European club.

Default Re: Players(whose rights are held by NBA teams) you want to see in the NBA

akoa kay si Sofoklis Schortsanitis ug si Guillermo Diaz sa Clippers both....

Blog Entries

Default Re: Players(whose rights are held by NBA teams) you want to see in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by arnjim55
    akoa kay si Sofoklis Schortsanitis ug si Guillermo Diaz sa Clippers both....
    aw o kalimot ko....

Blog Entries

Scola and Navarro would have topped my list pero gipirmahan naman sila

Quote Originally Posted by amamangloy
    Scola and Navarro would have topped my list pero gipirmahan naman sila
    they will definitely give their respective teams an immediate impact

Ricky Sanchez, Cenk Akyol, Sofoklis Schortsanitis, Tiago Splitter, Rudy Fernandez

2. Frederic Weis (Knicks) – the French poster boy (or shall we say posterized boy) might be in for more posterization if he reaches the NBA, but he could be a good role player in the mold of Nesterovic and Brezec.
    maybe more of a Chris Dudley I suppose, I remember Vince Carter used his tall frame as prop for a showboat dunk during the Sydney Olympics in 2000

5. Robertas Javtokas (Spurs) – the 2001 draft pick had a wonderful career after his motorcycle accident..
    kani gung-ho rebounder, starter sa Lithuanian NT once, but he's getting old man sad

6. Ian Mahinmi (Spurs) – the surprise first-round pick from France could be ready when Robert Horry retires.
    next season projected mudula ni si Mahinmi, 7-2 center from France

8. Sun Yue (Lakers) – Showtime could be back when he finally gets to play, pero basin not this year with Fisher, Farmar and Crittenton around
    tall height for a pointguard, 6-9 frame reminds of tall PG Magic Johnson, but not necessarily his game

10. Rudy Fernandez (Blazers) – saying di ta kakita moduwa si Da Boy this year dah after he got a contract extension with his European club.
    hahaha..namesake ra na ni Da Boy oi

Blog Entries

6. Ian Mahinmi (Spurs) – the surprise first-round pick from France could be ready when Robert Horry retires

Mahinmi made his debut this season!

Blog Entries

Mahinmi made his debut this season!
    yeah pero dili lang kauu taas pa ug playing time...

Blog Entries

rudy fernandes of spain

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast