Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default suggestion for toy enthusiast who want to dispose/trade some of their collection

hello to all toy collectors and hobbiest.

suggestion lang. if you guys want, why dont we group together, bring all our collectibles that we want to dispose and see what we can do with them with each other, sell buy or trade. we can have some sort of open house hobby garage sale ngari sa amo office. its conveniently located near ayala, big parking space, just a blocks walk away from the jeepney stop (lahug). heres a map

first we group together, see what we can do with each others collections, and then maybe invite other hobbiest to come and visit to see if they are interested to buy or trade the remaining items.

post your comments on this thread lang. if ok mga tao, lets agree on the date and ako na bahala sa venue.
    Last edited by wats; 07-07-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Default Re: suggestion for toy enthusiast who want to dispose/trade some of their collection

great idea sir. akong isuggest kay kanang dapat ang mga items nga dad-un kay tanan for sale unta. malahi sa mga kanang anime and/or comic book convention diri ba nga display ra gani? gaadto man gud ko ana sa una , looking to buy stuff, unya display ra man gud. i'm sure naa sad uban nangadto pareho nako ug tuyo unya nadisappointed sad ba.

Default Re: suggestion for toy enthusiast who want to dispose/trade some of their collection

@war: Ok imo idea bai. Pero if trade, nindot kung ma inform na daan unsa ato gusto i-trade for our toy.

Usually after a year of no-sale, I just give away my toys to friends or charity kay wala dyud ko space. Wala pud ko emotional attachment to any of my material things, he he.

Ang ako ra makita na problema is kung 'daku' ug 'daghan' toys gusto i-dispose labi na wala sakyanan. I think a better alternative is to create at trading thread or something similar.

In any case, trading would be a good way to dispose of toys. One man's junk is another man's treasure

sacredragon: kinawboy rani ato..... mura rani garage sale. walay display

cmontoya: pwede rasad saboton pero that can always be done. ok raman sad magdala ka toy hoping for trade and you dont know whats there para thrilling hehe

yeah, mas gwapo nang inato ra sir. di man daghan akong madala, pero sure ko muapil ko ana looking to buy stuff.

sige at least 3 nata. hoping naa pay daghan mo join

well, if you're going to do this. I'll do my best to drop by. See if there's something I will want to buy. heheh

Elite Member

@Wats, kami sa cebu diecast collector club okey kaayo ani nga idea. We already do some mini swap meet and ang uban naa pud for sale. I'll inform some of our members nga naa for sale. Mo join forces mi sa inyo. Murag mini Toycon diay ni pareha sa manila...

mao, makasuya ang toycon didto sa ila kay magtapok-tapok sad sila unya mubo kaayo ang ilang mga presyo, para lang gyud malihok nila ilang extra toys. okay kaayo ni.

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero View Post
    @Wats, kami sa cebu diecast collector club okey kaayo ani nga idea. We already do some mini swap meet and ang uban naa pud for sale. I'll inform some of our members nga naa for sale. Mo join forces mi sa inyo. Murag mini Toycon diay ni pareha sa manila...
    the more the merrier! timingon nato ting sweldo hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast