Exclamation someone to help me start with work from home

Im looking for someone that would be able to help me out starting my own work from home business. from proposals down to bank accounts. I need somebody that knows what she's talking about. I will pay P100 per/hr.

Location for meetups or meeting will be at: Starbucks Banawa (Paseo Arcenas)
    Time: Anytime

You may pm or better yet text me at 09054156464. This is not joke. Needed ASAP since I just resigned from my Call Center Job.

unsa my qualification sir sa himoon nimong bata2?unsa nga business imo put up?

unsa about?

kanang work from home.. service im interested in is Virtual Assistant and writing jobs. I need someone who knows about the in and outs for Getafreelancer...

grabe sad na bata2x ui.. more like a resource person pud..

requirements:
    atleast 6 mos. doing this job
    willing to show his/her work for reference
    showing up on time at that specified meetup place

hi thre,
    do u have contacts already? are you starting bidding?actually i do work at home as a virtual assistant.. Are you from banawa? I live near cnvergys banawa at sitio culo fronting da vinci pizza.

ows. silingan ra diay ta. wla pa jud.. the only thing i setup was the skype acct. and will need more info. i prefer talking to someone in person. pila nka ka months nag VA? and could you tell me what your average income? you can just pm or text me the answer f u find it personal.

hi there, am being paid 2 dollars per hour.for now am still looking for a partime to have additional income, i just stayed home raman gd. i tried bidding already but wla pa ako luck..heres my number by the way 09396018578

ok. maybe we cn work together. wil contact u after payday

9.    Advertisement