Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Wanted: Liz San Miguel

Hi istoryans.

We are looking for a certain "Liz San Miguel" from Bohol. My father made a transaction with her and deposited 8k in her BDO bank account as payment for an item. We never got the item and her number is no longer reachable. Hopefully, someone from Istorya will have information regarding this person.

I know my father is at fault for being too naive but I can't blame him since he's one of the types that is vulnerable to scammers(baguhan sa internet thingy). I am just trying to help out in finding this certain Liz, my father has given up the search but I want to continue it so at least mabawasan lang maski isa ang mga scammer.

We don't have any information regarding her aside from her old phone number that doesn't work, and her BDO bank account # and her name. Hopefully it does lead us to something so we can teach her a lesson.

Thanks and more power to Istorya!

P.S. Mods, I don't know if this is in the right place but feel free to move it to the correct board.
    Last edited by nijazared; 04-11-2013 at 02:36 AM.

If ako bai & if naa kay kaila sa Comelec pwede man na nimo ipa verify sa ila. I know layo ra sa blema pero ang Comelec nag keep of all records of voters & if this person exist & if wala siya nag gamit ug alias ma trace na ninyo asa jud ni siya ga reside.

e.check sa BDO brad, basin maka.hatag sila ug information about ana niya, ky dili man tngale ka mka.pangalyas if mo.apply ka ug BDO account

sorry to hear this but i think ang mga scammers are not using their real names. daghan na sila aliases and bank accounts na pwede ra ipang close kung maka biktima na.

Quote Originally Posted by teoding View Post
    sorry to hear this but i think ang mga scammers are not using their real names. daghan na sila aliases and bank accounts na pwede ra ipang close kung maka biktima na.
    agree pud ko ani bro basta scammer kamao jud...ang imo lang buhaton pra sa imong erpat ani ts kay kinahanglan pud xa mag.bantay2 puhon kung unsa iyang mga transactions kung ppwede magpa.inform xa nmo nga naa sa xay negotiation sa net kay lisod kaayo ug cya2 rah...anyway wla bitaw sipyat sa chamba bcin palang madakpan toh maau unta but i think its not her real name jud, sa ako lang kutob.

tried searching her in google. . . I found out that she scammed someone in sulit.com.ph. . .but her account address is from carigara, leyte not from bohol. . .here's the link Feedback for liz san miguel (onlinegarage2012) Philippines

wanted: Liz San Miguel

Quote Originally Posted by nijazared View Post
    Hi istoryans.

We are looking for a certain "Liz San Miguel" from Bohol. My father made a transaction with her and deposited 8k in her BDO bank account as payment for an item. We never got the item and her number is no longer reachable. Hopefully, someone from Istorya will have information regarding this person.

I know my father is at fault for being too naive but I can't blame him since he's one of the types that is vulnerable to scammers(baguhan sa internet thingy). I am just trying to help out in finding this certain Liz, my father has given up the search but I want to continue it so at least mabawasan lang maski isa ang mga scammer.

We don't have any information regarding her aside from her old phone number that doesn't work, and her BDO bank account # and her name. Hopefully it does lead us to something so we can teach her a lesson.

Thanks and more power to Istorya!

P.S. Mods, I don't know if this is in the right place but feel free to move it to the correct board.
    adto ka sa management sa BDO bro. Tell them what happen! ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitoy View Post
    wanted: Liz San Miguel
    mao ni e.title ts oh...

tawon pud. dapat adto mog BDO para ma confirm if taga asa nang taohana. dili gani ta sure if mao gyud na iyang pangalan.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast