Default MSI announces GT780DX gaming laptop

MSI has recently unveiled their new powerful gaming laptop, which comes in the form GT780DX. The gaming powerhouse claims to pack second generation Intel Core i7 quad core processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 570M discrete graphics card with 3GB GDDR5 memory, as well as SteelSeries keyboard and high-end Dynaudio and THX TruStudio Pro for superb system, video and audio performance.

The MSI GT780DX gaming laptop features the latest Intel Core i7 quad core processor and latest Nvidia's top-end GeForce GTX 570M discrete graphics card with 3GB GDDR5 memory, which boast superior gaming experience, even when running the latest games in high resolution and high detail settings. On top of that, the MSI gaming notebook also sports four DDR3 memory slots that can provide an unprecedented 32GB memory. It also comes with RAID 0 accelerated dual hard disk architecture which doubles hard disk storage capacity, while increasing read-write speed by 70%.Incorporating the company's proprietary Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) technology, just one touch of the luminescent Turbo hotkey located above the keyboard instantly revs up the system performance. The GT780DX also features MSI's own powerful Cooler Boost technology to rapidly reduce system temp to enhance system stability. The GT780DX is equipped with 17.3-inch full high definition display and comes with Cinema Pro technology for a rich, vibrant colors, as well as high quality Dynaudio and THX TruStudio Pro to provide crisp, and cinematic-quality audio. In addition, MSI has collaborated with gaming equipment manufacturer Steelseries to create a keyboard for the GT780DX that is rugged with LED backlighting. No word as to the pricing and availability for this gaming monster at press time.
    Source: MSI

Read more: MSI announces GT780DX gaming laptop by VR-Zone.com

Default Re: MSI announces GT780DX gaming laptop

tuara...nang gawas nasad ang mga series 7 nga cards =)

Blog Entries

Tag pila sad kana ni? Dili sad kaha magisi atong bulsa ani nga laptop?

Ang technology basta musabay ka buslot jud imo bulsa..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by buknoy24 View Post
    Ang technology basta musabay ka buslot jud imo bulsa..hahaha
    +1 ko ani ..hehe

6.    Advertisement