Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is the best thing to do if client is not willing to pay but items already delivered and signed.

Here are the following details:

1. My Company provides PVC ID Printing services to Company A. We delivered a total amoung of Php 1,365.00. The act of professionalism in this company is not there. I am also worried if other companies will be a victim of them.

2. My sales have the signed delivery order by the person of Company A engaging us to print their PVC ID's.

3. If this Company A is doing this to us, does it has the possibility that they can do this thing to their clients too?

4. The id's was delivered last October 16, our mode of payment is COD, but the incharge told us to come back because the cheque is not yet ready but until now, they are not willing to pay.

Please advise fellow istoryans, and please inform me if I am allowed to disclosed here in forums the Full Company Name of Company A and the delivery order signed by them.

Thanks very much.

Hope we can share each other to avoid a victim of this kind of people.
    Last edited by warhorse; 12-10-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Default Re: What is the best thing to do if client is not willing to pay but items already delivered and sig

whats the reason why they're not willing to pay?

Default Re: What is the best thing to do if client is not willing to pay but items already delivered and sig

ask your company attorneys...if naa...or kaila ba...

Quote Originally Posted by trinalla View Post
    whats the reason why they're not willing to pay?
    A lot of reasons from them.

1. They said the this company A is separated already from their sister company B.
    2. Another reasons is they are asking for the DO of the PVC ids, then we gave to them but nothings happen.
    3. They said that the one signed the DO is already resigned, but she represented that company, right?
    4. Company A advise us to call Company B because they are already separated. I believed there is something wrong with this company now. I am worried to those fellow istoryan's who bought a Property from them because they are on a Realty Business.

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    ask your company attorneys...if naa...or kaila ba...
    I don't have company attorney, kay ginagmay raman ni amu, singple proprietorship. the amount is not big enough to ask for a lawyer. I just want to share and ask advice to fellow istoryans to avoid and to protect another good seller here in istorya.

send the company a demand to pay letter.give them 15 days to comply. if there's no action,you file a case so that the company will know that you have a legal action against them , even if it is not that much. the must be given a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsey8383 View Post
    send the company a demand to pay letter.give them 15 days to comply. if there's no action,you file a case so that the company will know that you have a legal action against them , even if it is not that much. the must be given a lesson.
    Thanks a lot lindsey8383 for your advice.

aw mao nay giingon nga ablats.

pagkuha ug atty. file ug kaso...

ingon ana gani nga sitwasyon kung magmakuli nga mobayad ipatawag na siya sa barangay aron inyo ma settle ang problema kung dili gud mao na na nga panahon nga imo filelanug kaso.. lisod kaau ni gukdon kay wala y napriso sa utang...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast