Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default dslr: canon vs. nikon?

just want to know which is better and how many brand users in cebu... your opinion please.... apila ang lens in comparison... tnx nangutana akong mga kaila nga future dslr users.... :8O:

i might be biased because i owned 300D.

but for dslr, for price and features sukad paggawas sa 300D morag nacapture na sa canon ang dslr market... amateur or professional

try to sufr around with forums and you've encounter most of the time about canon dslr users

canon is better but not the best. consider also nikon.

anytime i buy anything electronic, i always consider after sales service. Canon has, so far, out ranked Nikon in Cebu with after sales service, having an office here in cebu gives its customers assurance that they ready to help us anytime. Nikon on the other hand has yet to make its presence felt.

Quote Originally Posted by pnoize2k4
    anytime i buy anything electronic, i always consider after sales service. Canon has, so far, out ranked Nikon in Cebu with after sales service, having an office here in cebu gives its customers assurance that they ready to help us anytime. Nikon on the other hand has yet to make its presence felt.
    Sakto bitaw... mga around 1970-1980's rana kusog ang nikon sa pinas but now, nalabwan na sa Canon ang technology sa SLR and DSLR's. Naa pa jud na service centers sa Cebu, Nikon has none.

CANON has the best support from any DSLR brand available in the philippines.

funny gani kaayo how CANON even has wonderful support for none canon users in cebu. they all get invited sad sa mga gatherings, mga hikays, launchings, dinners, giveaways, etc.

if you are a new investor in DSLR system, canon is the way to go.
    no need to go to HK to have something repaired, or order outside should you need a lens or accessories. if naa ka inquery regarding the product, their is a true presence here locally.

Canons warranty and support is the real deal. in this respect, its the best.

bitaw, if naa ka canon needs or support na naglisod ka ug kuha, you can direct them to me id be glad to help DSLR or Consumer.

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

CANON EOS Rulez!!!

Tanawa sa mga NBA games and NFL games... Canon users na sila kasagaran kay white lens man gamit... or naa pud ba white lens and nikon? I've notice na murag mas mahal ang Canon accesories compared sa nikon.

Canon support is the best. I have a friend with a defective Powershot A75 which is still under warranty they sent the unit back about 2 weeks but its a all new Powershot A510.

bitaw .. maayo kaayo ang canon bai

ni try ra ko email canon singapore .. gi forward ra sad sa canon philippines ..

nya paspas ra kaayo motubag ang assistant sales manager

All things being equal, Canon would be the best, if only for the local warranty and the service. I was using a Canon A-1 film SLR since the early 80s, and when I was switching to DSLR, I was also considering Nikon. But after surfing around, I learned that Nikon's after-sales support was bad; I came across a forum where Nikon users were meeting with Nikon's local distributor to air their problems regarding service. This is the link: http://www.themassif.com/hp_nikon_advocacy.php

This is not to knock Nikon though, because from reputation alone, its really one of the best. I can't really compare the quality between the two since I've never used a Nikon. But being a biased Canon user for 20 years now, I can say that that I've been a very satisfied user so far.

unsaon na lang kaha na sa columbia ... competing products man ang ilang gihandle

before they're only distributing konica film and olympus point n shop stuff and nikon slr ...

pag merge sa konica-minolta mohandle na sad sila ug slr/dslr of both companies

film days ... ilang aftersales service ok raman tingali kay ang film camera once in a blue moon raman na maguba.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast