Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default newb here---need help in downgrading psp

ill go straigth to the point.

i wanna downgrade my slim psp so that i can upgrade it to CFW from M33/n00bz without the slight risk of bricking it...
    (correct me if im wrong)

i tried to get it done from a professional pero he said naa virus iyang computer... toinx...
    mas maayo noun kay i wanna do it MYSELF and mas maayo no pandora's batt (wala koy extra batt)
    is it possible?

i got some issues though, ive read some articles concerning motherboard identification and compatibility and i cant seem to find it in my unit..

this is the link to the guide click me

1. my psp: official version 3.8, can you help me identify it?

[img width=500 height=375]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/Fruits_Of_Sorrow/DSCF1217.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/Fruits_Of_Sorrow/DSCF1221.jpg[/img]
    notice na wala siya sa kilid2x pero naa sa center, i think usb chip na siya.
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/Fruits_Of_Sorrow/DSCF1222.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/Fruits_Of_Sorrow/DSCF1223.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/Fruits_Of_Sorrow/DSCF1220.jpg[/img] naa sad ni gamay kaayo sa midleft side... pero the letters are so small/no letters at all.

i think this mobo issue dont matter anymore using the newer pandora trick, but is it possible using only software?? im more intrested of the n00bz's eloader(pede ni sa ako version?)

2. is it possible to play homebrew games / isos using the official firmware?

more questions later hehehe, daghan pasad ko basahon about psp's...
    mga master a newb on psp asks your help... tnx

Default Re: newb here---need help in downgrading psp

mods delete if you find this one illegal, but i think homebrew gaming is not like iso piracy...

contact me 09194352764, I can do what you wish in less than 5minutes, 100% guarranty but not for free of course.

case solve with trazer...

No PC or Laptop needed. Feel free to contact me...or visit pspcebu.com

tnx trazer, pm'd u...

hahaha, naa jud price noh? pero i posted not on BS section so we should assume this will serve to guide everyone FREE of charge...

no intentions of ruining ur biz... the programs your using is probably free so why sell it

please no more posts about some ads... just PM me if you have offers

hey trazer, can you identify this board or at least ans my questions thx daghn..

dark alex = GOD

ps = im into DIY, to help myself and my fellow istorians...

the price of software=free

so if we use no pandora's batt/other psps --->> the capital for the biz is nothing... hehehe

Google it lang bro, you'll find your answers if try to read our forums.

tnx trazer, it been a day pa man sad na nag basa ko about psp's(and even getting my hands into one) and i already knew about the 1.5 hack and team m33... basa lang ko hasta inyong forum unya... pero it would matter unta if naa sad diri sa istorya...

more help needed thanx

Quote Originally Posted by mariox
    tnx trazer, pm'd u...

hahaha, naa jud price noh? pero i posted not on BS section so we should assume this will serve to guide everyone FREE of charge...

no intentions of ruining ur biz... the programs your using is probably free so why sell it

please no more posts about some ads... just PM me if you have offers
    Maybe the program are made for free but the materials in making a tool for downgrading/upgrading are expensive. Anyway, you should try it yourself for you to learn and share it to everyone... One piece of advice, Read the READ ME first

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast