Default Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PC, Xbox360, PS3, Mac)

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Experience the ultimate team and mission-based online warfare, in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. The story is a prequel to Quake 2, where you'll choose to play as the human Global Defense Forces or the invading alien menace, the Strogg. Each side has distinct classes, vehicles, and weapons to choose from, giving players countless ways to join the battle. Gameplay in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is all about conquering and securing enemy territory, and pushing forward or holding your team's front line. Players must work together using their vehicles, deployables, and character class abilities to complete objectives, defend valuable installations, or execute massive assaults. The new MegaTexture technology gives gamers stunning visuals, realistic physics, and optimized networking combine to deliver an unparalleled online gaming experience. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is the ultimate online strategic shooter. Unlimited strategic options with deployable Radar, Fire Support and Defense Turrets.

Minimum System Requirements
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.8 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) XP 2800+ processor (Pentium 4 3.0GHz or equivalent for Windows Vista)
    Memory: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
    Graphics card: 128MB NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 5700 or ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) 9700 (full list of supported chipsets below)
    Sound card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
    Harddisk: 750MB of free hard drive space, plus 200MB for Windows swap file
    Internet: Broadband connection and service required for full gameplay and downloads. Features may change without notice

Out first on pc platform

Default Re: Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PC, Xbox360, PS3, Mac)

so is this a good halo 3 killer?

Quote Originally Posted by rj325
    I dont think so...

Quote Originally Posted by rj325
    most likely not. i only played the demo but i find it less interesting than when I played the Battlefield 2 demo. I have not experienced it's full potential as the demo is very limited when it comes to graphical settings. running only at 800x600 i think. i find shooting the bots hard. animation is kind of clunky similar to battlefield. The graphics is just so so and looked last gen. Maybe my expectations of it were too high. Maybe Frontline: Fuels of War is better. -- well.. thats just me. Anyone care to share their experience with the full version?

5.    Advertisement