Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Atheist is a bad person?

Do you believe that atheist is a bad person? post your comments...

Default Re: Atheist is a bad person?

i really don't believe that atheist are bad people. just because they don't believe in the power of a higher being doesn't mean they're bad.

NO!

Atheism is the disbelief in the existence of deities, and more specifically in the monotheistic Judeo-Christian God.

Although atheism is very often equated with irreligion or nonspirituality in Western culture, not all atheists are necessarily irreligious or nonspiritual. Some religious and spiritual beliefs, such as several forms of Buddhism, have even been described by outside observers as atheistic (under the broader, negative definition of atheism) due to their lack of any participating deities. Atheism is also sometimes erroneously equated with antitheism (opposition to theism) or antireligion (opposition to religion), despite many atheists not holding such views.

therefore, not believing in the existence of a deity, god or religion does not necessarily make an atheist bad. in the same manner as SOME of those who believe in the existence of a higher power does not necessarily mean they are good people, just so because they believe in a god.

mao gyd..
    thats their belief and we should respect it..
    lahi2 man gud ta og tinu-ohan and it is our right!!!!

definitely a big no-no...its just the same as when a woman would say that all men are polygamous..but thats another topic but the point is still the same..

Its alright that's them however, there are some of them who are so opinionated that they put down the Lord, my God in vain. That i do not like. I came across a few like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcar
    Its alright that's them however, there are some of them who are so opinionated that they put down the Lord, my God in vain. That i do not like. I came across a few like that.
    mao sad..pero not only atheist people do that.even those who believe in other gods..its the same story when other religion puts down other religion.its a different story and another topic to put up...

lisud pud kaayo bawsan ning mga atheist kung mang put down silag god kay wala man silay ilaha..hehehehe..jk.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman
    mao sad..pero not only atheist people do that.even those who believe in other gods..its the same story when other religion puts down other religion.its a different story and another topic to put up...

lisud pud kaayo bawsan ning mga atheist kung mang put down silag god kay wala man silay ilaha..hehehehe..jk.
    Bitaw oi, that's true. Maayo na lang tana kung mo respect na lang kung unsa man ang religion sa tao kay mao ra gud gihapon there's only one God. Its your own personal relationship with him that's important. About mga Atheist, if they dont believe in God, how are they going to be guided?

toinks. unsa man tawn ni na post oi. hehe

di ba bawal man pud mag-post2x diri regarding religion? hehe

suggestion lang po

Quote Originally Posted by gilbz
    Atheism is also sometimes erroneously equated with antitheism (opposition to theism) or antireligion (opposition to religion), despite many atheists not holding such views.
    Fascinating. I am very much interested in the numbers of atheists who are for and who are against anti-theism and anti-religion. Do you happen to know these numbers? This is really something new to me.

Peace.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast