Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default John Titor Conspiracy (Time Travel)

You are probably familiar with Montauk Project and Time Travel.

But I'm curious if anyone here has heard or read of a man who calls himself John Titor?
    He allegedly caused ruckus in the internet in the year 2000 for claiming that he was from the future - from the year 2036 to be exact. Many claim him to be a hoax but even some experts think that he was the real thing, since a number of his predictions are slowly coming true. Hoax or not, there is no proof of either. I suggest (for those who are interested enough, to do a research about John.) Just remember to keep an open mind and healthy skepticism upon reading.

Here are some links for starters.

http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Default Re: John Titor Conspiracy (Time Travel)

.... i can't help but laugh.

.. ok here's a thought: John claimed that he is a soldier from 2036. And one of a soldier's trait is that they're good with history. If he truly is a man from the future then he would have made precise predictions. Like the one in Back To The Future movie. John is a fraud.

You got to admire him first and think why he tells a bit about something but not really telling it as a whole. America now has an issue concerning National Security and Freedom, something that the disaster of 9-11 solidified. He left before this happened.

Understand why he does not say 100,000 are going to die, tomorrow or an Earthquake will hit Peru and it actually did, and a possibility to create mini-blackholes which is now a possibility for science, which he also predicted. A war in Iraq. Arabs & Jews all are actually happening now.

Read more...

Healthy skepticism, open mind.

.. all his predictions are shallow. if you are a man from the future, then your claims should be accurate. If he wants to help the human race, then he should have brought some advance science with him. But he doesnt even have one....

.. the biggest mistake he made was the claim of him being a soldier. That's the proof of his fraud.

.. i'm open-minded in these things, but he is full of flaw.

alright...

we dont know, basin tinoud jed ni
    dili lng jed mo tou ani...

maybe he ddnt expose everything because it might change and ruin the future or maybe he is not allowed to change and touch past events so all he can do is give little warnings

If he really is from the Future, then the Future that we was from couldnt have existed anymore, the future of our timeline in our UNiverse, because he has already contaminated the timeline by being here. So it goes that his predictions would be accurate, because the directionality of our timeline would deviate since his presence here contaminates everything.

or he could be schizophrenic.

America will soon be engaged in civil war with itself; a civil war that we'll see the beginnings of during 2004 and 2005, escalating until it is indisputable by 2008
    That prediction didn't happen So I doubt this guy.

There was one guy who posted an ambiguous website that counted down to a certain date. It started a lot of conspiracy theories and panic. At the end of the countdown he revealed it to be just a case study to see how people would react to something unknown.

When asked about the mechanisms of the time traveling, he replied that he was no engineer. When asked to provide a better picture of his time machine he replied that he wasn't a photographer. When asked to use the time machine to do something paradoxical (i.e., kill his grandfather) he replied that that would only affect this universe, but not his.]When asked about the mechanisms of the time traveling, he replied that he was no engineer. When asked to provide a better picture of his time machine he replied that he wasn't a photographer. When asked to use the time machine to do something paradoxical (i.e., kill his grandfather) he replied that that would only affect this universe, but not his.
    Dang! The guy can't operate a simple point&shoot?

Though the last statement could mean he's from an alternate reality with a timeline different from ours. Which explains why some of his predictions are contradictory to actual events... But then, if he knows that, then why is he giving predictions that won't happen in our reality?

Quote Originally Posted by abortretryfail
    That prediction didn't happen So I doubt this guy.

There was one guy who posted an ambiguous website that counted down to a certain date. It started a lot of conspiracy theories and panic. At the end of the countdown he revealed it to be just a case study to see how people would react to something unknown.

When asked about the mechanisms of the time traveling, he replied that he was no engineer. When asked to provide a better picture of his time machine he replied that he wasn't a photographer. When asked to use the time machine to do something paradoxical (i.e., kill his grandfather) he replied that that would only affect this universe, but not his.
    ... funny. he can't prove anything. This guy needs professional help. El Loco in the brain-o

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast