Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default VIEWS FOR MR. RICH DAD POOR DAD

KINDLY VIEW THE LINK BELOW... THEN KINDLY SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT ROBERT KIYOSAKI....

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

Default Re: VIEWS FOR MR. RICH DAD POOR DAD

havent read everything.. hhehe pero ana man gyud na mga tawo mangita ug sayop.. heard a 15 min talk from him about network marketing.. nindot man kaau... :mrgreen: not everyone can please everybody but im sure alot of people have admired the book.. not to mention encourage by the book.

I've read his book and it's a real eye opener.

Eventhough there might have been some confusions with the "facts" he stated (as what John Reed pointed out from his website), still I would like to recommend Kiyosaki's book. For most of us who are living harder in the rat race... it's time to take a break and read this book. This could be something you might have been looking for.

yup! i read this book too, and it has a very good moral lesson to each and every one of us!

i really liked his books, after reading rich dad poor dad, i went on to all his other best sellers and got some audio cd's from my cousin in america. sad to say robert kiyosaki has very little to say, if you pay attention you notice he goes on with the same points over and over and over again, its like hes got nothing else better to say than the first book!! kinda annoying really, and i visited his websites and heard of his seminars about helping people get financially intelligent and stuff. thing is his seminars and resources are wayy overpriced, there are so many other people and better people than robert kiyosaki that offer financial intelligence at a reasonable and feasable price. suggesting you get john maxwell or todd duncan or even a classic peter drucker. also try out the freelance books, which are not overhyped and overrated like robert kiyosaki

OT: nah! samot kadato si robert anah!

nindot kaayo iya mga books..daghan ta ma-learn.

Robert is my idol

get rich quick nasad.. sorry but in my opinion he stated so many confusing situation. lots of impractical example.. for the readers just be mindful of what you read.. tnx.

hi jet...can you site examples please ..thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast