Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Anybody here got a Cactus v4, RF602 Trigger or PT-04TM RF Flash Trigger?

Anybody here in Cebu City got a cactus v4, RF602 flash trigger PT-04TM RF Flash Trigger? I just want to test it with my Nissin Di622. I'm halfway modifying mine to work with a flash trigger. I just want to make sure which one works best (consistent) with the modded Di622 before I purchase my own trigger.
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

oi.... strobe na jud ni dah... have a PT04... hehehe

I have an RF602 works everytime.. up to 100meters. modifying to work? why? doesn't it work with a flash trigger?

Hahahaha... I just finished modding my Nissin Di622. Tested and everything works on camera. Next is to test it with a trigger known to work with the modded version. Can I test my flash with your trigger? I read at PiPho that the PT04 works but some are getting inconsistent results. Me, I just want to know if I did this right!

Quote Originally Posted by zubanu View Post
    oi.... strobe na jud ni dah... have a PT04... hehehe
    Hi, Are you in Cebu? Can I test this with your RF602? The Nissin Di622 (canon mount) needs to be modded for it to work with triggers. The owners of the Nikon version are lucky because they get a free firmware upgrade to make their Di622 work with triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by lanceriley View Post
    I have an RF602 works everytime.. up to 100meters. modifying to work? why? doesn't it work with a flash trigger?
    Here's the result. I didn't bother to take step by step photos because there are plenty of better ones already available on the internet. Just goggle Nissin Di622 mod. It now has the port/jack on the side where you plug in the cord from the receiver.

Add me in Flickr

bro I have a phottix pt-04 which I will sell if you like it. (1 set transmitter and receiver with box cable).
    I tried this with 10 meters distance and worked fine.
    RFS: I will buy a twin link

Nikon mount man siguro na imo Ton. We can test it with my flash but I can't buy it kay that set won't work with my canon camera.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyray View Post
    bro I have a phottix pt-04 which I will sell if you like it. (1 set transmitter and receiver with box cable).
    I tried this with 10 meters distance and worked fine.
    RFS: I will buy a twin link
    Add me in Flickr

bri, nikon bya pud ni ako ha... basin naka limot ka hahahaha...

I have a PT-04 that works fine with my Canon 50D mounted with 580EX-II and Nikon D90 mounted with a SB-600.

I'm in Cebu Business Park you can swing by during office hours. i'll PM you my cp number if you want.

Elite Member
    bry.... naa ko pt-04 Tetra dire... hulami lang

salamant guys. btw, just to clarify, I'm not looking to buy ha. I just want to test and find out if consistent ang results. Basin some will think this is better moved to buy and sell area.

Quote Originally Posted by tikud View Post
    I have a PT-04 that works fine with my Canon 50D mounted with 580EX-II and Nikon D90 mounted with a SB-600.

I'm in Cebu Business Park you can swing by during office hours. i'll PM you my cp number if you want.
    question. the transmitter end. can I use it with my Canon camera? if not, borrow lagn gihapon ko sir. I'll test it with my friends Nikon camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recon25 View Post
    bry.... naa ko pt-04 Tetra dire... hulami lang
    Add me in Flickr

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast