Default Networking/ Multi-level Marketing

Who among the people here have tried joining networking? I just recently joined this international pharmaceutical company, well.. yes there is a networking involved which I find really challenging. But I was just wondering why there are a lot of people who always turn their backs whenever they heard that it's a business involved with networking?

I personally think it was just a scam before.however I still join coz I want to have my own business and hoped that I wont have to be an employee for the rest of my life. But with the difficulty on getting people to join or attend the business presentation I'm starting to think i'm in a wrong direction.

Is it really possible that someone can earn this proposed income on this kind of industry or should i start loving my boss and enjoy being employed instead?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Networking/ Multi-level Marketing

based on my own experiences with 3 different MLMs, kung recruiting ra gani ang focus sa company or group unya wala kaayo sa product, mamatay jud na within 2 years or less. If ila focus kay products nga nice then most likely mo survive ug mo lahotay jud ang company.

Quote Originally Posted by xierouj View Post
    Who among the people here have tried joining networking? I just recently joined this international pharmaceutical company, well.. yes there is a networking involved which I find really challenging. But I was just wondering why there are a lot of people who always turn their backs whenever they heard that it's a business involved with networking?

I personally think it was just a scam before.however I still join coz I want to have my own business and hoped that I wont have to be an employee for the rest of my life. But with the difficulty on getting people to join or attend the business presentation I'm starting to think i'm in a wrong direction.

Is it really possible that someone can earn this proposed income on this kind of industry or should i start loving my boss and enjoy being employed instead?
    hehe keep your day time job, and start making money working for you.. daghan kaayong opportunity ani usa ng networking scheme, pero dili pd na choice, wa lang cguro ta makakita pa sa uban, keep finding.. kung makakita naka anha naka maka realise nga dili naka kinahanglan manarbaho diay, pwede naka mag suroy2x ky ang kwarta naman nagtrabaho para nimo..

Kung kaya nimo e manage ang risk sa networking scheme nga business go for it.. pero kung dili ayaw nalang usik2x lang ka sa panahon ug sa investment nimo, the best advice nako nimo kanang akong gi post sa taas.. hehe

Some things that you must consider:

1.) How is the compensation? Is it derived from recruits or sales? If its from recruits, stay away from it. But since its international, I presume it isn't.

2.) How's the competition? Many pharmaceutical companies have already invaded the Philippines such as FLP, Amway, DXN, Nu Skin, etc. Common denominator? Their products are somewhat expensive. These companies and retail pharmacies are your competition. If you don't have price advantage, you're in for a very tough task.

3.) Stability. How long is it in operation? In how many and in what countries? If it has stayed long enough, it may be stable but keep in mind that because of such longetivity, the market may already be saturated.

Don't look at the good side only, look at all possibilities. What I suggest is you keep your day job and continue doing your MLM business and see where it heads.

5.    Advertisement