Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default "Habemus Pappam" No More?

I invite you all to read "The Prophecies of St. Malachy" by Peter Bander, the most authoritative and most enlightening book on the alleged prophecies of St. Malachy O'Morgair about the popes of the Catholic Church here: http://truecatholic.bizland.com/The_...of_Malachy.htm .

Default Re: "Habemus Pappam" No More?

I kindly request the moderator to close this thread since no one appears to be interested in replying. It only delays the searches a little bit.

Thank you.

ive read St. Malacy's prophecies', he has never missed, never.

ispoko mo na.

i don't ever want to think it's the beginning of the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by unofficialplayer
    Why not? Aren't you glad to welcome the Lord Jesus Christ in His Second and Final and Glorious Coming?

oh i am. but am not ready.

Quote Originally Posted by HoundedbyHeaven
    Quote Originally Posted by unofficialplayer
    Why not? Aren't you glad to welcome the Lord Jesus Christ in His Second and Final and Glorious Coming?
    Kuryoso lang ko bah. unsaon pag abot ni Kristo kaha dire? THru what? Ako man gd concept sa una, ingon ani, grabeh kaayo nga kahayag, dayon naay mga anghel, manaug kuyog Kristo...but sa panahon karon what if US misinterpret the phenomenon and Bombahan nila og racket ang maong mahitabo, then they will suffer sa ilahang gihimo?

Quote Originally Posted by hala tindak jud
    Kuryoso lang ko bah. unsaon pag abot ni Kristo kaha dire? THru what? Ako man gd concept sa una, ingon ani, grabeh kaayo nga kahayag, dayon naay mga anghel, manaug kuyog Kristo...but sa panahon karon what if US misinterpret the phenomenon and Bombahan nila og racket ang maong mahitabo, then they will suffer sa ilahang gihimo?
    Well, that's assuming the United States is still around when the Lord Jesus Christ Comes the Second and Last time. But, I don't think God will fault them for something they thought to be an aggressive action...but they may be somewhat liable for such applying such an interesting rule of engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by HoundedbyHeaven
    Well, that's assuming the United States is still around when the Lord Jesus Christ Comes the Second and Last time. But, I don't think God will fault them for something they thought to be an aggressive action...but they may be somewhat liable for such applying such an interesting rule of engagement.
    Ok, pero would that be possible? Scientifically, kay mao ra man jd ang atong mapalingan sa atong mga pangutana, mahitbo kaha?

Ok, pero would that be possible? Scientifically, kay mao ra man jd ang atong mapalingan sa atong mga pangutana, mahitbo kaha?
    Is it scientifically possible to nuke the Lord Jesus Christ? Of course! Would it do anything? Of course not! And by the way, I disagree that science can only give us answers because it's not. Faith and reason can give you answers. In fact, reason is the basis of science and other disciplines as well.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast