Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Lf: V.A. & model

Title: LF: Volunteer Assistant(s) - VA
    Type: Photo Shoot Experience
    Compensation: MEALS & DRINKS (lunch & dinner)
    Description: I will have a long marathon of product shoots by the weekend and next. I am looking for Volunteer Assistant(s) - VA who is willing to spare time. The job is not so hard its just mater of system flow and planning. If you are interested and have the free time please let me know (post/pm your name & mobile) this can be an opportunity for others to learn the niche of product photography.

Title: LF: Model - Try On
    Type: Photo Shoot Experience
    Compensation: Php 500@day / GIFT worth 5k to 10k (jewelry/accessory)
    Description: I will have a long marathon of product shoots by the weekend and next. I am looking for MODEL / TRY-ON who posses good body figure and skin complexion and willing to spare time. The job is not so hard its just mater of sitting down/standing and jewelry will be try-on and shoot. If you are interested and have the free time please let me know (post/pm your name & mobile).

Thanks for Looking!!!
    SEAN

ill try to ask some of my friends sean hehe ok lang medyu young looking basin mag dala ko goth lolita, nya mu assist sad ko nimo, when mana?

pila bayad per day sa assitant?.....................

Default assistant!

am pretty much interested for the assistant...here is my no. 092770595...pls call txt me...i also do photography as my hobby...ynx.

PMed u sir...

pwede mag assistant?

sean pilay bayad sa assitant?

@radiostar - i believe I mention about volunteer assistant (no compensation) but will lead to compensated deals soon.

@all who pm - replied them all.

thanks!

im also interested being a volunteer assistant...here is my no. 09273719376(wax).

thanks to all who pm and posted.
    pls consider this done.

thanks istorya.net

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast