Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Hello there I need some help for a brighter future ((I need Advice)) please take time to read :)

Greetings,

Call me Trisden, I'm still 15 years old, but I'm looking forward for a brighter future, I need some help/tips on how to cope with life, I've asked tons of people on how hard life is, but they have only given me a really broad answer. So here I am asking you Ates/Kuyas. You might wonder where are my parents to give me advice, I can answer you Ate/Kuya they're out of this world, they're living dead, they're addicted to illegal drugs, I can't stop them, they'll just beat me out. I've been working as an Internet cafe clerk for 4 years ((2010-Present)). I got 4 siblings which is my main burden. I'm planning to run away, and leave my parents, ran away from the family, but my siblings are the hindrance to the path of desertion, I always turn my heads to them, what would they be if I leave them? So now I'm a 4th year high school student, I'm hopefully graduating soon, And I haven't decided on what course must I take, I'm good at speaking English, my skills on dealing with customers was honed, currently my main skill is on how to fix computer like diagnosting them then I seek for solutions on how to fix these problems. I've tried to work online by selling in game cash but sadly I get scammed so often that I've lost hope. Though, I've sold some in-game cash and actually got the money inside my paypal account which is not yet Verified due to the lack of requirements, these requirements are having my Visa which is really impossible in my young age. I've tried to search for job online especially in Istorya.net, I've tried to work as an online transcriptionist, but as I pass on every stage of the job process, it has become impossible to pass, imagine asking 20 friends to work there, so I lost hope. I needed the money so much so I can have something to use in my studies ((My father is sometimes on rage mode and I don't have any baon to use in school)). So here I am asking for some info on where I can take a part time job as a 15 years old teenage boy, since I was a helper on a game, which is mainly like a customer service representative I'm trying to apply on this company named STEAM >>https://www.istorya.net/forums/career-center/649847-stream-xbox-account.html<< which the employer have told me that the rules of the company is that all of the employee must be at least 18 years old and must be in the second year of college.

So my questions are:
    *Are there anyway that a minor can work on a company? If there is mind sharing it to me please
    *Is there are drug that can make drug users to hate drugs?
    *What are the good course that are possibly a good choice that I must pick?
    *How hard is real life, how can I cope with it?
    *How can I cope depression?
    *Is this just a challenge that God has given to me that I must overcome?
    *How can you make a good start with your career?
    *How can I change my country?
    *I know I have a chance to acquire a job in the future, but why are there so many unemployed? are they just simply lazy or our country is dwindling and the chances too for having a job?
    *Can you please share any ideas if you have one on where can I get scholarships
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.S: I'm currently under the support of my aunt but the bad thing is she's out side of the country and the other aunts are also addicted to drugs which is really useless, I don't know why they are all like this, maybe it's because of how my grandparents raise them up :'/, My aunt send me 100 per week as my allowance but it's nothing when my parents found out about this they raged on me and grounded me.
    *----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
    God is good

if you really love computers, then why not pick IT as your course idont think mka work ka if you're a minor in big companies... so better pag skwela lang sa bisan 2 year course lang sa college para at least mka sud ka sa mga call center companies...

how can you cope up with depression?
    ---> time heals everything... if you believe you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer!

I hope in time you will surpass this and have a good life. I wish u the best!

Thanks for the advice, I'll do my best to cope up with life

musta naka bai?

Your English is better than mine - You're in Good hands...

Quote Originally Posted by darkfrance View Post
    Greetings,

Call me Trisden, I'm still 15 years old, but I'm looking forward for a brighter future, I need some help/tips on how to cope with life, I've asked tons of people on how hard life is, but they have only given me a really broad answer. So here I am asking you Ates/Kuyas. You might wonder where are my parents to give me advice, I can answer you Ate/Kuya they're out of this world, they're living dead, they're addicted to illegal drugs, I can't stop them, they'll just beat me out. I've been working as an Internet cafe clerk for 4 years ((2010-Present)). I got 4 siblings which is my main burden. I'm planning to run away, and leave my parents, ran away from the family, but my siblings are the hindrance to the path of desertion, I always turn my heads to them, what would they be if I leave them? So now I'm a 4th year high school student, I'm hopefully graduating soon, And I haven't decided on what course must I take, I'm good at speaking English, my skills on dealing with customers was honed, currently my main skill is on how to fix computer like diagnosting them then I seek for solutions on how to fix these problems. I've tried to work online by selling in game cash but sadly I get scammed so often that I've lost hope. Though, I've sold some in-game cash and actually got the money inside my paypal account which is not yet Verified due to the lack of requirements, these requirements are having my Visa which is really impossible in my young age. I've tried to search for job online especially in Istorya.net, I've tried to work as an online transcriptionist, but as I pass on every stage of the job process, it has become impossible to pass, imagine asking 20 friends to work there, so I lost hope. I needed the money so much so I can have something to use in my studies ((My father is sometimes on rage mode and I don't have any baon to use in school)). So here I am asking for some info on where I can take a part time job as a 15 years old teenage boy, since I was a helper on a game, which is mainly like a customer service representative I'm trying to apply on this company named STEAM >>https://www.istorya.net/forums/career-center/649847-stream-xbox-account.html<< which the employer have told me that the rules of the company is that all of the employee must be at least 18 years old and must be in the second year of college.

So my questions are:
    *Are there anyway that a minor can work on a company? If there is mind sharing it to me please
    *I know I have a chance to acquire a job in the future, but why are there so many unemployed? are they just simply lazy or our country is dwindling and the chances too for having a job?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.S: I'm currently under the support of my aunt but the bad thing is she's out side of the country and the other aunts are also addicted to drugs which is really useless, I don't know why they are all like this, maybe it's because of how my grandparents raise them up :'/, My aunt send me 100 per week as my allowance but it's nothing when my parents found out about this they raged on me and grounded me.
    *----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
    God is good

You are very brave to speak out your situation. Here is my advise to you. You are very young so take life 1 step at a time. Your first goal is to finish your studies and graduate from college as fast as you can. Make sure you know what you want to take up and what you are passionate about. If you like to work in technology/IT i think you are in the right direction. In IT you have to be a self-driven type of person and courious. Look at you family make then your inspiration, do not disappoint your parents by not being able to graduate from college, make them proud. If you are a deserving student schools can offer scholarship or non academic scholarship. Do not forget to dream big, have an ambition in life, do not be jealous of what others have you can have it one day if you can get a job. Do not get into relationship if you have not achieved your dreams, you might become a young parent. that is all.

You have good english already... That's good. Next thing to learn is how to use paragraphs.

Take the easiest college course that you might be interested in. You might like computers but please don't take IT or CS. Those courses are harder than they sound. The major subjects in the first and second year are already killers.

Just take up a random college course, you may even shift courses a couple of times. 2 years is the minimum, so quit after 2.

After that, Call Center...

Profit?

So my questions are:
    ANSWER: Sadly, there is none. Age is a requirement for a company like the one you are applying for.
    ANSWER: This is a universal problem with no solution (for now).
    ANSWER: Stick with what you like and what you are comfortable doing. It is good that you are into computers. You might want to stick with that path. We are heading that ways so you are not going to miss it. So any computer related courses will benefit you.
    ANSWER: Life is really hard. But that's the beauty of it. If its too easy, that would be boring right? So think positive and just enjoy your moment in this world.
    ANSWER: If you are really depressed, then channel that depression to something positive. Like your studies for example. Try not to complicate things. Problems are just temporary obstacles. I am sure you are familiar with games, think of your obstacles as your quests. The more quests you finish, the more experienced you will be and the stronger you will be.
    ANSWER: We all have our own challenges. There is no easy way to success. All heroes must face certain problems. So chin up. This might be one of your tests.
    ANSWER: Career starts within you. Dream big and never cease believing in what you can do. Make sure to choose a career you love. Again, its all about YOU.
    ANSWER: It has to start somewhere. So let's start with you then. But in reality, im just dreaming there will be any change.
    ANSWER: Don't mind them. Just focus on what you dream and what you want. No one will stop you to achieve that. Unemployment is a choice
    ANSWER: You can get one as long as you maintain good grades. Believe me, schooling is the easiest job for you right now. So study hard and get those grades.

try to find kanang mu offer ug online transcription kay per job man ila rates wala man cguro nay requirements bsta kamoa mu type ug paspas

Thank you very much Ates/Kuyas

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast