Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default My Sassy Girl (South Korean Romantic Comedy)

Is "my sassy girl" your favorite korean movie of all time come on tell us

Default Re: Why is "my sassy girl" is your favorite korean movie of all time

its nice, but "THE CLASSIC" is much better...

daghan paman lain nindot na korean movies
    it's not my favorite movie pero my first korean movie :mrgreen:
    yeah Classic is more dramatic

yep, i agree...daghan man nindut pa sa sassy.ang nakanindut lang sa sassy kay theres a very godd mix of comedy, romance and drama..

but of all the kmovies, my fave would be SIZ, EoRinShinBu and A Moment to Remember...and all movies of Sohn Yae-Jin..hehehe..

i can't say i'ts my favorite korean movie of all time kay napay mas nindot ana korean movie.. gani lang waffa kay ang actress hehe...

its not my favorite pero nahan ko.........
    Smart Communications Engine : Vonata
    The next evolution of voice: Drumbi

one of my favorites, along with the classic, my little bride, il mare and oldboy.

yeah ganda ng sassy girl funny xa pero ang ganda ng the classic...hehe

Winter Sonata is the BEST!! winter sonata ra jud nka touch nako sa tanang love story

hmmm...now think about it...

what if MSG never existed, then it was shot in the philippines, phil actors, locations etc. the korean version never existed?

wouldn't it sound like just another romance that the mainstream phil film industry is prodcuing out?

now imagine Gwan yoo was hero angeles and sandra was the girl, then hyped with the usual tagalog movie marketing gimmick?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast