Hi,

I'm a .NET developer and is currently working on a company. Aside from my company, I'd also like to use my skills for small jobs or automation for your business/company.
I prefer developing systems that would help your business become easier to manage such as automation of reports, graphs, etc.
In my current company, we practice Agile programming and Project management. I'm trained to plan first before getting to the development. This means that I can give you an estimation of how many hours and determine the delivery date of the system.

Skills:
Microsoft - ASP.NET, C#.NET, MS SQL 2005-2008, MVC
WEB - JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, Ajax, CSS and other basic web languages.
Flex Language

Experiences:

ERP System - Migrated an ERP system from old framework to a new framework. Modules involved are Production, Inventory, Procurement and Sales Module. The project was for a manufacturing company that produces circuit board for LCD TVs for Sony, Panasonic, etc. I also handled deployment and training of the staffs of the manufacturing company.

Video-on-Demand application - Maintained a VoD app from a foreign client which involved ASP.net, JavaScript, ajax, jquery.

Real Estate - Created a video processing system that accepts data and converts data to Flash. Then flash object is converted to a video and uploads the video to a YouTube channel provided by client. This involved, ASP.Net, C#, JavaScript, ajax, jQuery, Google/YouTube API.

Please be aware that I'm a programmer, not a designer. But I can layout the designs from a designer.

Contact info:
Phone: 0923-424-7986
Email: gero_chill@yahoo.com