Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How Did You Get Out Of A Bad Relationship?

Share lang nako ni ninyo guys ha... nindot man gud... basig makatabang sa mga broken hearted diha... hehehehe

How Did You Get Out Of A Bad Relationship?
    by: Bo Sanchez

Before me, my wife Marowe had another boyfriend.

A relationship that lasted for 6 long, painful years.

I say “painful” because her boyfriend was cheating on her again and again.

Marowe would catch him red-handed with another girl, and so break off with him. Only to welcome him back when he pursues her again.

“Why in the world did you take this two-timer back again?” I asked, my eyes popping. “It wasn’t the first time he fooled you.”

“I thought I loved him,” she said, “but I realize now that I had a problem.”

Her problem: Marowe suffered low self-worth. Here’s a universal principle about relationships—and life in general: We don’t get what we deserve; We get what we think we deserve.

So she felt that she deserved a guy like this who hurt her constantly.

But after 6 years, she woke up from her insanity. She simply couldn’t take it anymore. And she broke up with him for good.

And for 4 years, she had no boyfriend. Nada. Zero. Nothing.

She realized that having a boyfriend was almost like a crutch to her. She needed a boyfriend for her weak self-image. And not having one was going to be a healing experience.

During those years without a boyfriend, she “found” herself. She served God. She went out with friends. She grew up. And in discovering who she was, she discovered the kind of man she really deserved.

She deserved someone who wouldn’t hurt her, or cheat on her.

She now believed that she deserved someone faithful. Someone mature. Someone loving. Someone responsible. Someone who would care for her deeply.

And that was when she found me. (Ahem.)

More accurately, that was when I found my One True Love.

Here’s a key lesson: I’ve learned that without ending a bad relationship, there won’t be space for a good relationship to begin in your life.

thank you TS for sharing that beautiful story of yours...
    mka inspire ni sxa sah uban...

btaw,
    God will always give you someone you really deserve...
    that will really make you happy...

nice one! .. heheh

Amen... It really hurts so bad at first, specially if the break up was aweful. But in the end, when you find a new one, it will be far more sweet and special.

@ TS, korekkkk... nice 1...

FOR ME MAO NI......

What you see is what you get

We see or perceive the world based on what we choose to pay attention to and how we choose to interpret it.

If you see yourself trapped ... then you are
    If you see yourself as a victim ... then you are

You are responsible for what you are attracting into you life right now....

Choose carefully what you want to see...

Its really hard to get out of a relationship...good ...or ...bad....

But you can literally do anything if you believe that you can....

ang if u choose to do it......hahayz....gi kaya ko lang hehehehe....

Now i want to share some Stuffs base sa akong nakita pod.. hope this could help....

1. 1
      If and when you break up go to a public location even the park is a good idea. You do not want to be alone with him because you never know how much a person can actually take. Rejection can take a person over the deep edge so whatever you do DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HIM.
    2. 2
      When opting out of a relationship do your best not to make a scene the worst thing you can do is get loud and embarrass him. You may tarnish his ego with humiliation which might not be good for you later when the two of you are alone.
    3. 3
      Do not add fuel to the fire. Going back and forth arguing will just cause you to say some very hurtful things. Sometimes when a person knows that things will never be the same without you they may take it to the EXTREME.
    4. 4
      Absolutely no tit for tat if he does or says something hurtful to you DO NOT say anything as we all know silence is golden and a perfect way not to upset to that breaking point. Even if he's calling you all kinds of names let them pass and don't take it personal just get away from him as soon as possible.
    5. 5
      If after the break up he calls you and wants to take you out or give you something don't trust him; if the two of you couldn't be friends when you were together you definitely cannot be friends now.
    6. 6
      If he starts to pop up at your job or at your home PLEASE call the police. You may still have feelings for him but there are rules and he is definitely breaking them if after you said that you did not want to continue your relationship with him. Even if you have to file for a restraining order then that's what you have to do. Stand behind your intuition you already know that the relationship is unhealthy don't make it easy.
    7. 7
      DO NOT feel sorry for him this eventually leads to you accepting him back into your life and if you do; you thought getting rid of him was hard the first time around wait until you try to pull that move again.
    8. 8
      BE CAREFUL, BE SAFE and BE BLESSED

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Waaaaaaaaaa.
    Confusingggggg x(

Quote Originally Posted by ain View Post

FOR ME MAO NI......

What you see is what you get

We see or perceive the world based on what we choose to pay attention to and how we choose to interpret it.

If you see yourself trapped ... then you are
    If you see yourself as a victim ... then you are

You are responsible for what you are attracting into you life right now....

Choose carefully what you want to see...

Its really hard to get out of a relationship...good ...or ...bad....

But you can literally do anything if you believe that you can....

ang if u choose to do it......hahayz....gi kaya ko lang hehehehe....

Now i want to share some Stuffs base sa akong nakita pod.. hope this could help....

1. 1
      If and when you break up go to a public location even the park is a good idea. You do not want to be alone with him because you never know how much a person can actually take. Rejection can take a person over the deep edge so whatever you do DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HIM.
    2. 2
      When opting out of a relationship do your best not to make a scene the worst thing you can do is get loud and embarrass him. You may tarnish his ego with humiliation which might not be good for you later when the two of you are alone.
    3. 3
      Do not add fuel to the fire. Going back and forth arguing will just cause you to say some very hurtful things. Sometimes when a person knows that things will never be the same without you they may take it to the EXTREME.
    4. 4
      Absolutely no tit for tat if he does or says something hurtful to you DO NOT say anything as we all know silence is golden and a perfect way not to upset to that breaking point. Even if he's calling you all kinds of names let them pass and don't take it personal just get away from him as soon as possible.
    5. 5
      If after the break up he calls you and wants to take you out or give you something don't trust him; if the two of you couldn't be friends when you were together you definitely cannot be friends now.
    6. 6
      If he starts to pop up at your job or at your home PLEASE call the police. You may still have feelings for him but there are rules and he is definitely breaking them if after you said that you did not want to continue your relationship with him. Even if you have to file for a restraining order then that's what you have to do. Stand behind your intuition you already know that the relationship is unhealthy don't make it easy.
    7. 7
      DO NOT feel sorry for him this eventually leads to you accepting him back into your life and if you do; you thought getting rid of him was hard the first time around wait until you try to pull that move again.
    8. 8
      BE CAREFUL, BE SAFE and BE BLESSED

for this maam. I agree.

..tnx ts..ako friend ako probs now, just the same sa story, she thinks hina au siya and kailangan jud nia og somebody to lean on, and iya laki now kay susmaryosep na lng jud. cge ra siay hilak, ako na lng jud malooy, la nako kabalo unsa ako isulti sa iya. ingon ko sa iya na bulagan na2, sus,,li jud. sakit daw. hahaiz..saonzz na lng jud,

mao nang believe jud ko ni Bo Sanchez... very inspiring iyang mga stories even his personal experience maka learn jd ka. thanks for sharing TS.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast