Default General Virtual Assistant with Data Entry and Bookkeeping Experience

Hi Isotoryans!

Our company is currently looking for a General VA who can do the tasks stated below. If interested, please send your relevant resume to: jll.vsf@gmail.com or just pm me or comment on this thread for more details. However, please make sure that you have the necessary experience in bookkeeping and accounting software like Quickbooks before you send your resume. Thanks!

Requirements:
    • This is a Full-time position and the candidate must be willing to work until 1-2 AM local time.
    • Daily Reporting and Accountability - the client and VA will work together on a web-based task management system and will include daily basic update

Proposed Compensation:
    •$500-$600 per month (client is looking for top-notch candidate)

Tasks:
    •Email Sorting - Read my email and separate out those emails that require my personal response.
    • Data Entry - salesforce.com Updating, expanding marketing database
    • Bookkeeping - Quickbooks online. Enter checks and deposits online. Light invoicing.
    • Calendar Management
    • Industry Research
    • Product Research
    • Reminders
    • Bill Pay [personal and business]
    • Grocery Shopping
    • Other Shopping
    • Event Planning - i.e., group of friends for dinner-send out invites, answer people's questions, and generally take care of logistics.
    • Trip Planning
    • News Digests - weekly digest of the top news that matters to me.
    • Email Response
    • Keeping Me in Touch - Create a list of important people in my life who I don't see regularly, and schedule a call with one or two of them every week.
    • Tracking Things Down
    • Updates to Wordpress site
    • Managing Voicemail
    • Following Up - follow up on outstanding items for me, with a weekly review.
    • Cost Management - Help me track and manage costs.
    • Data Review
    • Fact Checking - Help me do due diligence by checking notes, some one else's facts, or anything else the might be subject to mistakes, typos, or bias.
    • Fact Finding - Record Management

Default Re: General Virtual Assistant with Data Entry and Bookkeeping Experience

dawat mo ug college level ra? TS!

Default Re: General Virtual Assistant with Data Entry and Bookkeeping Experience

yes,okay ra. for as long as you fit on all qualifications/requirements stated sa job description. you can just send your resume to me right away. thanks!

interested au ko TS..,and im willing to learn all those things..,ala au ko xperience sa uban but im really willing to learn all those things..,sending my resume now..

5.    Advertisement