Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Reviews sa mga web hosting dire sa pilipinas.

You can put your web hosting company here for reveiws....

by the way, here is the review of my web hosting services, guarantee gyud ko sa uptime nya: BGSA Web Hosting Services - Server Status, mao i'm confident gyud ko mo market sa ako hosting.

Sa unang tuig i'm focusing my marketing outside the philppines, but now i'm decided na mo market dire sa philppines because i'm sure na sa uptime nya, ug di nako maulaw pag market dire sa akong home country.

Bahin sa Account Features and capacity:

Di gyud tinuod nang unlimited webspace / bandwidth, way datacenter mo baligya ug unlimited hard disk, hehehe, but anyway ang ako offers is better than other webhosting here in philippines, because some providers offers Mega byte webspaces / bandwidth only not like mine is, we have some deferent server nodes in one core servers rack, we have our own rack from SoftLayer.

Read our Words:
    After loads of studies and analysis BGSA Web Hosting has started offering the world’s best Shared and Reseller Hosting Services with Guaranteed FAST Server. We have implemented the best technologies to take high load and get it balanced at loaded situation. We are also using the world’s best hardwares and networks.

Our nodes uses minimum of the following Specification:

Intel Dual Processors Xeon Quad Core (HARPERTOWN) 2.00 X 8 GHz (2X 12 MB Cache)
    8 GB DDR2 RAM
    1TB SCSI Hard Drive (10K RPM)

Premium Bandwidth Supplied By Internap (Quality Assured with Two 10G Network).
    Weekly offsite backup using Evault

Most importantly we are connected on 100 Mbps Unmetered Internap Network. Softlayer doesnt issue any Shared 100 Mbps Unmetered Connection. Its fully dedicated onboard switch. Monthly transfer is approx. 40 TB

Test File: http://67.228.118.21/downloads/test100.zip

Test the speed, speed will differ at a huge range.

(c) BGSA Web Hosting Services

asa ang main office ani?

are you interested?

I"m located in Lapu Lapu city. Actually karon pa ko mi focus ug marketing sa local, kay mostly my clients are UK and US based

We always monitored our servers through SMS and emails.

so thats why our servers is running well.

Quote Originally Posted by sq1neo View Post
    asa ang main office ani?

bali ang servers ninyo kay gi palit sa softlayer right?

Yes, we have our own server rack in SoftLayer that we divided into deferent server nodes.

My Server Configuration node (Softlayer Network - WASHINGTON DC)

Intel Dual Processors Xeon Quad Core (HARPERTOWN) 2.00 X 8 GHz (2 X 12 MB Cache)
    8 GB DDR2 RAM
    1TB SCSI Hard Drive (10K RPM)

Premium Bandwidth Supplied By Internap (Quality Assured with Two 10G Network).
    Weekly offsite backup using Evault

Most importantly we are connected on 100 Mbps Unmetered Internap Network. Softlayer doesnt issue any Shared 100 Mbps Unmetered Connection. Its fully dedicated onboard switch. Monthly transfer is approx. 40 TB

Test File: http://67.228.118.21/downloads/test100.zip

Test the speed, speed will differ at a huge range.

Not like other web hosting providers here in philippines offering small webspaces / bandwidths compared to ours, maybe they use VPS or single dedicated server.

About the stablity of our services, we have our own core system administrators and technical supports monitor by 24/7 in UK.

in addition and more server uptime guarrantee we use SMS alert.
    Quote Originally Posted by ace_maranga View Post
    bali ang servers ninyo kay gi palit sa softlayer right?

what? a review of your own hosting? lol..
    let your clients do the review.

anyhow, these hosting firms are not having its DC in Phil. they are just resellers of the major player in the hosting industry which are based in the US (where hosting is very cheap). i doubt if there is/will be any good hosting companies that are based in PH, we don't even have the resources/facilities. eg. - no DC with the likes of liquidweb bluehost and 1and1; where it has multihoming gigabit connection, upstream providers connected to tier1 backbone and etc.

bro can you name some of your clients? para pud daghan mo palit sa imo hosting makabalo sila na nindot diay kay daghan mga clients

I've tried getting the "No. 1 Philippine Webhosting Provider" kuno as a webhost, unfortunately, it had more downtime than uptime. Adding salt to the wound was that its customer support was only from Monday to Friday, 8-5 only. And when you get to talk to them, they would have the worst customer service imaginable. When we get to have holidays here in the Philippines, and that is when I get to give more time fixing my site and could probably have a customer support on hand, it couldn't support since they too don't have work.

I hope yours is better though. I personally would have preferred a webhost whom I could reach via phone-call. Being a non-IT person, it would really help to have a webhost customer support that be there when you need it.

Most importantly we are connected on 100 Mbps Unmetered Internap Network. Unlike FDC, Softlayer doesnt issue any Shared 100 Mbps Unmetered Connection. Its fully dedicated onboard switch. Monthly transfer is approx. 40 TB

Here is our Physical disk information:

Hard drive: 1TB SCSI Hard Drive (10K RPM)

hdb: DVD-ROM UJDA780, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive
    SCSI device sda: 209694720 512-byte hdwr sectors (107364 MB)
    sda: Write Protect is off
    sda: Mode Sense: 06 00 10 00
    SCSI device sda: drive cache: write back w/ FUA
    SCSI device sda: 209694720 512-byte hdwr sectors (107364 MB)
    sda: Write Protect is off
    sda: Mode Sense: 06 00 10 00
    SCSI device sda: drive cache: write back w/ FUA
    sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi removable disk sda
    SCSI device sdb: 1742710784 512-byte hdwr sectors (892268 MB)
    sdb: Write Protect is off
    sdb: Mode Sense: 06 00 10 00
    SCSI device sdb: drive cache: write back w/ FUA
    SCSI device sdb: 1742710784 512-byte hdwr sectors (892268 MB)
    sdb: Write Protect is off
    sdb: Mode Sense: 06 00 10 00
    SCSI device sdb: drive cache: write back w/ FUA
    sd 0:0:1:0: Attached scsi removable disk sdb
    sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
    sd 0:0:1:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 0
    hdb: ATAPI 24X DVD-ROM drive, 2048kB Cache, UDMA(33)

Thats why we offer huge webspaces and bandwidths.

anyhow, these hosting firms are not having its DC in Phil. they are just resellers of the major player in the hosting industry which are based in the US (where hosting is very cheap). i doubt if there is/will be any good hosting companies that are based in PH, we don't even have the resources/facilities. eg. - no DC with the likes of liquidweb bluehost and 1and1; where it has multihoming gigabit connection, upstream providers connected to tier1 backbone and etc.
    yes we have a cient here in philippnes hosted in our server Official site of Palompon Municipality a local government website, and also we have a client HMC Technology Ltd-Providing all kind of call centre and telemarketing services from Bangladesh from bangladish a call center.

bro can you name some of your clients? para pud daghan mo palit sa imo hosting makabalo sila na nindot diay kay daghan mga clients
    we are using wormly.com to monitor our servers through emails and SMS alert

here is our listing:
    Philippines Web Hosting Philippines Affordable WebHosting Philippines webhosting companies:

Quote Originally Posted by sylar View Post
    I've tried getting the "No. 1 Philippine Webhosting Provider" kuno as a webhost, unfortunately, it had more downtime than uptime. Adding salt to the wound was that its customer support was only from Monday to Friday, 8-5 only. And when you get to talk to them, they would have the worst customer service imaginable. When we get to have holidays here in the Philippines, and that is when I get to give more time fixing my site and could probably have a customer support on hand, it couldn't support since they too don't have work.

I hope yours is better though. I personally would have preferred a webhost whom I could reach via phone-call. Being a non-IT person, it would really help to have a webhost customer support that be there when you need it.

BGSA now offers Live Sales and Level 1 Support via BGSA Web Hosting site: BGSAWebHosting.com - Cheap and Affordable Web Hosting (For now, this Live support is available at the peak hours only, BGSA Sales engineers are only able to use this Support desk, For System Administration works, you need to contact the ticket support desk)

The most important our server is always have a great server uptime: BGSA Web Hosting Services - Server Status

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    Reviews sa mga web hosting dire sa pilipinas

where are the others?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast