Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I wonder if any of our Govt officials in all levels lives like he does.......then we can live with w

Default Re: I wonder if any of our Govt officials in all levels lives like he does.......then we can live wi

wow!..ing-ani unta tanan..

" He earns a salary of $12,500 a month (N1,981,250), but only keeps $1,250(N198,125) for himself, donating the rest to charity.“I do fine with that amount; I have to do fine because there are many Uruguayans who live with much less.” "
    i salute you sir!

Default Re: I wonder if any of our Govt officials in all levels lives like he does.......then we can live wi

nah....this is a "live" fairy tale....

Robredo is a candidate, but the lord already took him...

In our dreams......

this kind of public servants deserved to be nominated for sainthood.

Dili man na imposible... The problem is us... di man ta mobotar unless suburnuhan ta ug kuarta (or to use a more familiar parallel - we don't engage in *** for love, but for money)

and that's what we call a "real public service".....di ni kduot sa atong mga naas gobyerno na gi hmo nag negosyo ang serbisyo.tsk tsk

according to The Economists
    "THE son of a dictator, neoliberalism's booster-in-chief and a roly-poly former guerrilla, who, after 14 years in prison, grows flowers on a small farm and swears by vegetarianism."

Source: Uruguay's elections: The mystery behind Mujica's mask | The Economist

and oh btw he is an aetheist... if you are good in spanish basaha lang... nagpa translate raman sad ko sa ako espanyol nga friend...

Source: La suerte de Chávez es la suerte de muchos: presidente de Uruguay | ELESPECTADOR.COM

Our officials?.... Opulence before duty.... personal gain, feel no shame.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast