Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Default MERGED Sexually Transmitted Disease Discussions

anybody here who knows kung unsay tambal sa gonorhea or sira? I am experiencing it right now and i'm ashame to go to a doctor and get a prescription. anybody here who knows how to cure this disease and if unsa nga tambal ang mapalit sa botika pra makaayo ani?

Default Re: unsay tambal sa sira or gonorhea?

SUGGESTION: Zithromax (azythromycin) 1 gram -packet/powder form mixed with water, for pero kung wala gani, u can take the tablet form- by mouth,
    then injection of rocephin 250 mg by intramuscular. iMPORTANTE KANING DUHA.
    inform all your partners, get them treated also if it is positive, wala ray pos kung ikaw ra ang matambalan, unya imong partners dili, they may have it and can spread it. this is easy to treat, u can be symptoms free if u are careful.
    why i know this? this is what i do for a living............

Errr, better go to the doctor even if your embarrassed by it. why? because the bacteria or the virus if treated with the wrong or usual antibiotics can go wrong. nya if you happen to not see the result you try another antibiotic until its gone. But if you have the disease again and you tek the same meds, dili na sila kaayo maduot kay theyve developed an imunity to it na. kun sa doctor pa ka, at least he can prescribe you the right meds and dosage.

@bisaya : are you a doctor on this or what? do you have a clinic then? hehehe

akong boardmate kai butong, cream silk, perla..he mixed them all then drunk it..pagkaugma kai gamit na sad cya lain bae kai ayo naman cya..

Default better go to a physician

Sir, better go to a physician- this is d best advice i can give u. musabot rami anang mga kasoha ky common na kau na.. mas maayo jud makitan ka sa physician og ma padala sa laboratory imo urethral discharge for identification of organism aron husto ang tambal mahatag sa imo. ayaw una gamit lain kay mas prone ka karon matakdan sa uban klase nga STD. avoid *** wid ur wife/GF aron di pod siya matakdan. i agree wid use of rocephin n azithromycin pending laboratory results coz these 2 covers the most common organisms already pero u have to understand na mahal ning mga tambala around 1,200/vial and 200+/tab, respectively.

...seek consult the soonest time as possible so you could be treated and so with your contacts before it's too late...physicians will subject you to a series of lab exams and when diagnosed , they'll address it then...if gonorrhea, perhaps antibiotic therapy wherein you have to take the prescribed antibiotics for days, right dose and right time religiously..along with other medications if think if needed..

ahhh.. unsa usa kaha feeling after inom ka butong,creamsilk and perla noh ? ... better go to the doctor. =)

try mo bio enzyme plus... txt this person. 09187064513

By this time i hope nag patanaw na ka ug doctor unya natambalan na ang imong sakit. Its scary how everybody took your word as final diagnosis and how people gave medical advice. I know they mean well but.....Get a proper check up para ma avoid nimo ang mas daku pang problema. Gonorrhea may be the least of your worries following unprotected ***. Go SEE the Doctor.

..........i bet gakatawa ni sya........

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast