Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default AA BBQ, Lahug (just across USP)

An open air grill restaurant... dunno if you call it a restaurant cuz it doesn't look like one! But mind you, they serve tasty bbq and other grilled food!

Grilled milkfish and white marlin wrapped with aluminum foil to trap the aroma and flavor within are my all time favorites... Lami pud ilang blended iced tea... not the usual iced tea you get to drink at fancy restaurants.

Anybody been there?! if you haven't, go and have a try! Its worth every cent...
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

how much is the bugdet per head?

for you dwyt, i guess five hundred pesos will do.... wehehehe!!! am just kidding...

P100 would be fine! you get your stomach filled with good food! if i were you, i'd get my a** up and start heading there. =)

i think they start grillin' @ around 6PM and close @ around past midnight...
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

asa mana??

atbang usp ice, kanang dalan agian padung or gikan "the village" lami na diha bay! sakto ra sad ang presyo, worth it!

somtimes the meat is not fresh though. experience it twice, 1st hand. i'm kinda sensitive on stale meat. maybe because it has been exposed for so long & not being chilled from the afternoon pa till dawn.

lami ang BBQ ug pork BELLY nila did2!!! yum yum!!!

lami ilang bangus ug chorizo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuuuuumm... buwa-buwa pa jud ilang iced tea. hehhee

You dont worry meat being exposed for a bit of period of time for it has been MARINATED . Other than that ... the 4 hour rule , damn I bet the food is gone in less than 2 hrs .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

neo-neo is great sutukil restaurant here...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast