Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Harvard study finds that Filipinos are the world’s most gullible people

hoax mani or not, pero tuo jud ko dali ra mailad ang ordinaryong pinoy... sad but true...

"According to the study, the causes of this gullibility include the inability to question information and an over-reliance on interpersonal sources."

Harvard study finds that Filipinos are the world's most gullible people - Mosquito Press

Default Re: Harvard study finds that Filipinos are the world’s most gullible people

not to mention being hypocrites

Default Re: Harvard study finds that Filipinos are the world’s most gullible people

I'm doubtful of the source where you got this article but this part is interesting:

According to the report, examples of Filipino gullibility include:

• “Sandugo” or the blood compacts betweer Miguel Lopez de Legaspi and Datu Sikatuna, and Ferdinand Magellan and Raja Humabon — ploys which led to the brutal Spanish colonization of the Philippines, but are still celebrated by Filipinos as a sign of friendship;
    • The continuing belief that circumcision is common practice in Christianity;
    • The Mock Battle of Manila Bay;
    • Popular belief that Agapito Flores invented the fluorescent bulb;
    • Popular belief that Eduardo San Juan invented the moon buggy;
    • Popular belief that an ophidian humanoid resides in a Manila shopping mall.

hahay, ingkaso ug naay motoo: its satirical, a hoax, a joke, not true

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox View Post
    not to mention being hypocrites
    and may I add, also being IGNORANT.
    proof: bodul bodul gangs are still having a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by bogschess View Post
    and may I add, also being IGNORANT.
    proof: bodul bodul gangs are still having a field day.
    hahaha. where do i press the LIKE button?

how about. Scams. ARYSTA. PRUDENTIAL LIFE SCAM. LEGACY. PYRAMIDING. NETWORKING. and the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by tonioyantao View Post
    hahaha. where do i press the LIKE button?

how about. Scams. ARYSTA. PRUDENTIAL LIFE SCAM. LEGACY. PYRAMIDING. NETWORKING. and the list goes on and on.
    Sumpayan nako ang lista ha.

Chain Text.
    Chain Letters.
    Things you read on the Internet, then posting on FB, without checking first if it's true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpionqueen View Post
    Sumpayan nako ang lista ha.

Chain Text.
    Chain Letters.
    Things you read on the Internet, then posting on FB, without checking first if it's true or not.
    don't forget Cults that pose as a religious organization that requires 10% of your salary ^_^

Blog Entries

I believe so. filipinos will believe in anything if they have nothing to eat.

Katuohan kaau.. Mosquito Press. hehehe

sad but true. Hopefully, daghan makahibalo na gi criticize ang pinoy for these bad traits.. let's put a stop to it!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast