Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Which do you love more, your job? or the money that you earn from your job?

Which do you love more...

..ask yourself carefully, and deeply, and answer it honestly...

Do you really love your current job?

Or that the main reason you chose your job right now is because you love the amount of money that you earn from your job?

-RODION

Default Re: Which do you love more, your job? or the money that you earn from your job?

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky

Do you really love your current job?
    You bet!

Or that the main reason you chose your job right now is because you love the amount of money that you earn from your job?
    Kani na statement mostly mo apply sa mga call center agents 75% of the time... kay they continue doing what they do, because they are well-compensated regardless of the pressure/frustration/health risks that comes with graveyard shifts, etc.

Default Re: Which do you love more, your job? or the money that you earn from your job?

i love the job itself esp now new system and its realy making us work our minds and i love the pay m getting..though..not enuf for my luho sa kadaghan.ahahha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MyMaria
    You bet!

Kani na statement mostly mo apply sa mga call center agents 75% of the time... kay they continue doing what they do, because they are well-compensated regardless of the pressure/frustration/health risks that comes with graveyard shifts, etc.
    Awww My, you basically summed up what I wanted to point out in this post lol murag na useless na hinoon akong paghimo niani...pero sige lang hihihi

-RODION

Awww My, you basically summed up what I wanted to point out in this post lol murag na useless na hinoon akong paghimo niani...pero sige lang hihihi

-RODION
    been there, done that hehe sorry to burst ur bubble.. just stating the obvious... tee hee!

the money I get... i'm not working in a call center bec i'm paid way higher than what I get sa CVG before but I still dont like my job bec its making me bored..
    ☃♥☹❤✴♫♘❧☯✩♪★☮♥☼❦♬☂

Blog Entries

No more takers? I guess mapait ang katotohanan for some.

-RODION

Blog Entries

I reckon I love the money more. Hospitality isn't much fun but it pays really well =D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleza
    I reckon I love the money more. Hospitality isn't much fun but it pays really well =D
    Gulp... Fin, how do you define "hospitality"? Curious hinoon ta da.

-RODION

Blog Entries

Gulp... Fin, how do you define "hospitality"? Curious hinoon ta da.

-RODION
    I work in a hotel Rodsky dude. Can be fun at times and u meet some famous ppl but i hate waiting on ppl. Looking forward to the day I land myself a wicked job!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast