Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Galaxy Note vs Iphone 4s vs Ipad 2 asa man mo?:)

in terms sa battery life, apps, camera, ug saka fast niya

Default Re: Galaxy Note vs Iphone 4s vs Ipad 2 asa man mo?:)

Battery Life : Daog ang Galaxy Note
    Performance : Daog ang iPad 2 ug iPhone (mas nindot ug graphics)
    Camera : Pariha ra ang Galaxy Note ug iPhone 4S. You'd look really odd using the iPad 2 as a camera (unless ganahan ka ana).

lahi2x manig category bro

mura man tag muapil og cock derby ani nya atong dala kay itik...btw bro yaw iapil ang ipad2 kay d mana celfon

Galaxy Note vs Ipad2 vs Iphone 4s..

I think your going to discuss Android vs IOS ani eventually...

Both the 2 devices (Ipad2 and the Ip4s) all run the IOS close ecosystem... while the Note is an open Android ecosystem.

Kana palang daan. Lamang na ang Note ani.. Tweaking and down to the bone customization, all can be done using your Note. With the Ipad2 and the Ip4s? you are limited to what Apple gives you. Jailbreaking only allows you to download apps and stuff in the appmarket... Other than that... mas daghan pa kau mabuhat nimo sa imong NOTE(all because its an ANDROID running device) as compared to the IOS ones.

Anyway, You might say I am more discriminate to what Apple is offering, I should say because I have a NOTE and I am loving it all the way.

Apple fanboys no flames lang ha.. just purely a user based experience lang (I own an Apple device before, but I never was fully satisfied using it, not until I shifted to Android ecosystem with my S2 before).

Paspasay nuon.. right of the box, mas paspas jud ang Ipad4 and the Iphone 4s.. mao ra na akong ma compare if right off the bat lang. Pero tweaks and customization are your thing... Your Note would blast them out jd.

My take lang

Why is a tablet being compared to a full featured phone?

^ I think the Note is marketed as half tablet and a half phone?

Quote Originally Posted by J.Abz View Post
    Galaxy Note vs Ipad2 vs Iphone 4s..

I think your going to discuss Android vs IOS ani eventually...

Both the 2 devices (Ipad2 and the Ip4s) all run the IOS close ecosystem... while the Note is an open Android ecosystem.

Kana palang daan. Lamang na ang Note ani.. Tweaking and down to the bone customization, all can be done using your Note. With the Ipad2 and the Ip4s? you are limited to what Apple gives you. Jailbreaking only allows you to download apps and stuff in the appmarket... Other than that... mas daghan pa kau mabuhat nimo sa imong NOTE(all because its an ANDROID running device) as compared to the IOS ones.

Anyway, You might say I am more discriminate to what Apple is offering, I should say because I have a NOTE and I am loving it all the way.

Apple fanboys no flames lang ha.. just purely a user based experience lang (I own an Apple device before, but I never was fully satisfied using it, not until I shifted to Android ecosystem with my S2 before).

Paspasay nuon.. right of the box, mas paspas jud ang Ipad4 and the Iphone 4s.. mao ra na akong ma compare if right off the bat lang. Pero tweaks and customization are your thing... Your Note would blast them out jd.

My take lang
    apple user here... i just had a talk earlier with an authority re gadgets and asked him about the g note and iphone... he says that hands down the note wins... so di na ko makiglalis ana. the only beef i have with samsung is the fast turnover of their phone models... murag every 2 months naa silay bag-ong gi-promote. so, dali ra maluma imo unit, and when that happens, barato kaayo ang resale value... unlike apple, nga tag 1 year before sila mag-release sa ila produkto.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Abz View Post
    ^ I think the Note is marketed as half tablet and a half phoney?
    The Galaxy Note is marketted and sold as aa phone, the tablet OS is different and I was reffering to the ipad2.

Quote Originally Posted by black fedora View Post
    apple user here... i just had a talk earlier with an authority re gadgets and asked him about the g note and iphone... he says that hands down the note wins... so di na ko makiglalis ana. the only beef i have with samsung is the fast turnover of their phone models... murag every 2 months naa silay bag-ong gi-promote. so, dali ra maluma imo unit, and when that happens, barato kaayo ang resale value... unlike apple, nga tag 1 year before sila mag-release sa ila produkto.
    What do you men by "authority regarding gadgets" lol!

Every 2 months is a low end model, their flagship model is on a 12-14 month cycle. I buy my gadgets to be used and the only resale value I think about is not getting any physical damages on the phone, if resale value imong gi apas then stick with what you said.
    Last edited by EarlZ; 03-06-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by black fedora View Post
    everything ages.. no doubt about it... ang ako lang.. why would you think of selling your phone when the primary reason you bought it, is to enjoy it?

True, Samsung products might have a lower value over Job's Ipads and Iphones but.....

Going to the topic at hand.. The question I understood if asa ka sa Galaxy Note vs Iphone 4s and Ipad 2... on my take.. the TS is asking which phone or tablet or phablet (whichever you call it) is better over the other...

I don't get the idea of the reselling value here... because primarily, again the reason why I bought the Note in the first place... is to enjoy its full functionalities and not to think of what lies beyond the bend of selling it...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast