Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What happens during the Great Tribulation and post tribulation?

Any Bible experts would like to share their knowledge explicitly on what's going to happen during the Great Tribulation and after it as stated in the Bible? As i've heard, this generation is the last mankind's generation. If the Great Tribulation happens in this generation, are there still or no more generations of humankind to exist and continuously propagate?

Hoping naay makashare ani nga thread

up up and away

Quote Originally Posted by johnbond007 View Post
    Any Bible experts would like to share their knowledge explicitly on what's going to happen during the Great Tribulation and after it as stated in the Bible? As i've heard, this generation is the last mankind's generation. If the Great Tribulation happens in this generation, are there still or no more generations of humankind to exist and continuously propagate?
    mankind will continue but gamay na lng and then Jesus will reign for 1000 years and after that man will sin again and Satan will be release again to tempt mankind. Then Final Judgement will come... All the dead will be resurrected and there will be a new heaven and a new earth.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao-xiao View Post
    mankind will continue but gamay na lng and then Jesus will reign for 1000 years and after that man will sin again and Satan will be release again to tempt mankind. Then Final Judgement will come... All the dead will be resurrected and there will be a new heaven and a new earth.
    hahahahaha... 1000 years? Good prediction!

Junior Member Premium Member faykesmayle's Avatar
    English ang question nag lisod ko anseran nalang nako sa unsa akong nasabtan..

"As i've heard, this generation is the last mankind's generation" false prediction

no one knows when the Son of man comes.

Before the Great Tribulation there is a SIGN
    and that SIGN is nag sugod nah.. sa ako lang huh

http://www.countdown.org/armageddon/tribulation.htm
    -------
    nag praktis ug english

There were cases of possesions where the demons admit that they don't know the end of times but they know the year.

During our YFC youth camp sauna one of our members fell unconscious and the Holy Spirit entered into her and the Holy Spirit through her body said that we should repent for the time is near.

And the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012. The god of the Mayans is Satan or maybe one of the minions of Satan. Even the demons know that their time is near but they don't know the specific date because only God knows the actual time.

I don't encourage speculating dates either. But I do encourage you to be prepared and return back to God.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao-xiao View Post
    hihihi maypa ka kay nahibaw ka. daghana mga madam auring dire oi.

NOt even angels nor demons know when the Son of man will come. we cant speculate. i dont know when, but im glad our faith is not in vain.. Get ready..

ka kuyaw ba aning sapi2x og mga dautang espirito oy.
    maka otot man pud ta

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast